Suicide your current char! Decam's Family Role Call

Started by Decameron, April 30, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

Start spamming south near the Silt Sea, until it says Welcome to Armageddon, then spam south some more.

Oh, hi.

I am current looking for a younger brother and a sister to join my happy little family, located in sunny, friendly Allanak!

The brother has some restrictions applied to his class, although I am willing to work it out with the successful applicant in regards to how that might turn out. The sister is pretty much free-range in terms of char-gen (outside of race). There's a pretty detailed background in regards to the family itself, leading up to the present situation, however there's plenty of room to fill in certain gaps from each perspective. Regardless, more will be revealed more-so to those interested and able. I play EST - but that doesn't really count for much, so .. yeah .. PM me if interested!

Thanks!

PS: Don't listen to what anyone says, I am a horrible RPer.

April 30, 2012, 01:56:12 PM #1 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:58:45 PM by Akaramu
Quote from: Decameron on April 30, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

Lies!

Anyway, stamp of Awesome.

I'd totally put on my bikini and take a swim in the silt sea if I wasn't so fond of my current character.  8)

p.s. I note that you posted in the player pictures thread just before this role call. Very tactical. I predict the female role will be filled within 24 hours.  :P

Quote from: Akaramu on April 30, 2012, 01:56:12 PM
Quote from: Decameron on April 30, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

Lies!

Anyway, stamp of Awesome.

I'd totally put on my bikini and take a swim in the silt sea if I wasn't so fond of my current character.  8)

p.s. I note that you posted in the player pictures thread just before this role call. Very tactical. I predict the female role will be filled within 24 hours.  :P

He's not playing in Tuluk, Akaramu! No incestuous sisters!

Let us know when you need an unsanctioned marriage *winkwink*
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I would so have Decameron's virtual babies if I wasn't already occupied.  *reads OP's post and blinks*

Ah, we're talking about -family members-.  Well . . .  hm.  Ah, Drov, I'd *still* have D's ankle-biters (no, not those ones)!

Anyway, I'm jealous of whomever does actually land this role.  Decameron can, you know, role-play.  A little bit.  When he tries.  ;) :D

P.S.:  You'd better stop sacrificing kittens.  You know who you are.  :P
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote from: Akaramu on April 30, 2012, 01:56:12 PM

Damn it, A., now I have to abandon my dignity and fan-girl my sweet brown backside over to look.  *sigh*  The sacrifices I make.   ;D
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Here's me, hanging around in the thread for no real reason except because I can, and to look cool. You know, the shoulder-to-the-wall, Matrix-coat, sunglasses, cig-pinned-in-the-corner kind of cool.  8)

Also, to glare threateningly at whoever snatches the female role.

Where's the self-respect?
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on May 02, 2012, 08:41:39 AM
Where's the self-respect?

It suicided, to app for this role.

That being said, I have a couple tough choices to make considering the people currently interested, so can consider these roles filled.

Thanks for your time and consideration! Nothing to see here! Move along!

Yeah, I don't usually post in these sort of threads, because let's face it, it's always the same players tripping all over each others, I scratch your back you scratch mine, right... BUT

I must say that Decameron is like the best roleplayer ever, and I'm not kidding, a few years I got to play in a clan he was leader of, and man, that guy is in a league of his own. If I was much younger, my dream in life would be to become the new Decameron of Armageddon one day. Unfortunately, there's no way I will ever get there, so as long as he doesn't play in the same area that I play in (otherwise, I must store and move to where he's not playing, it's just too shameful to play around him.), it's all good to me.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Will PM you!

Unless I'm too late. :(

QuoteThat being said, I have a couple tough choices to make considering the people currently interested, so can consider these roles filled.

Thanks for your time and consideration! Nothing to see here! Move along!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Malken on May 02, 2012, 04:00:36 PM
Yeah, I don't usually post in these sort of threads, because let's face it, it's always the same players tripping all over each others, I scratch your back you scratch mine, right... BUT

I must say that Decameron is like the best roleplayer ever, and I'm not kidding, a few years I got to play in a clan he was leader of, and man, that guy is in a league of his own. If I was much younger, my dream in life would be to become the new Decameron of Armageddon one day. Unfortunately, there's no way I will ever get there, so as long as he doesn't play in the same area that I play in (otherwise, I must store and move to where he's not playing, it's just too shameful to play around him.), it's all good to me.

I've never blushed from a post. If this were xbox, you would've just unlocked a major achievement ... to my heart.  :-[

Fine, Decameron, I came way too late. Still, my PC is alive. His Shadow willing, yours as well. Let's play siblings next go around.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

You are a bad person for bumping this and exciting me.

Let's lay the blame on the staff's doorstep. They should have deleted the whole thing to spare us disappointment.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?