Jihae and Lirathu, Servants of the Sun

Started by Rathustra, April 06, 2012, 10:54:10 AM

The city of Tuluk, the gem at the heart of the Gol-Krathu. Positioned between rolling grasslands in the east and the Known's only forest in the west, it is a city of proud tribal heritage, culture and secrets.

On the outskirts of what today is known as New Tuluk stands the immaculate pyramid of Muk Utep, the Sun King, within the quarter known as the King's City. Through cataclysm and occupation this symbol of the Sun King's power has never fallen. It is into the many passages and hidden chambers that those children showing potential from amongst Tuluk's Chosen nobility are spirited away to be indoctrinated into the city's two Templar orders – trained to protect and enforce the Sun King's dominion no matter the cost.

You were one such child.

We're looking for new Jihaen and Lirathan Templars. These roles promise the ultimate in political role play and, on the part of the Jihaens, excellent opportunities for military role play.

Here's what we need from you:

Account name
GDB account name
Name of your proposed character
House of your proposed character
Description of your proposed character
Background of your proposed character
(If you are not very familiar with the House you are applying for, we can provide some guidance, but just keep it vague if you're unsure.  You can revise the background assuming you are approved and are given access to the documentation.)
Your usual playtimes and your expectations of future playtimes
How familiar are you with Tuluk and Tuluki politics?  Pick a letter and explain.
A.  Very Familiar (I make up a new Tuluki parting phrase every RL day that is some variation of "walk in/on/around His _____," and I know each House like the back of my hand--which, of course, has a seven-pronged star on it.)
B.  Familiar (I can find my way around Tuluk and know, in general, what is going on with the Houses, but am not too familiar with the internal affairs of each one.)
C.  Slightly Familiar (I know where the Sanctuary is and I know that there aren't any gemmers and that they hate magick, but who do I bow to?)
D.  Not Familiar (Striasiri?  I used to own a '98 Dodge Striasiri.)
E.  Other (explain)
And a brief overview of what you hope to achieve/get out of the role.

The deadline for applications is Friday the 13th of April. What have you got to lose? Serve the Sun King!

Suk-Krath sets on this role call in ~3 days! Grab it while it's hot!

The bloated orb of Suk-Krath has benighted the Known as dusk draws in on this role call. We will be making our decision in the next few days.