Sunday, April 15th 2012

Started by IAmFaleFaleIAm, March 28, 2012, 03:31:35 PM

Would you be able to participate in a peak time RPT on this date in the city of Alanak?

Yes.
16 (64%)
No.
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

March 28, 2012, 03:31:35 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:59:02 AM by IAmFaleFaleIAm
Please do not vote unless your PC is in Allanak or able to get there for a pre-announced public RPT open to ALMOST anyone and everyone.
This will most likely be a peak time event, but I will throw up another poll closer to time to see where we could get the most people in on it.

You may change your vote later if you need to.

FYI, that's Easter Sunday.

Here comes Amos Sandclothtail
Hopping down the tregil trail...
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

This thread is now about Sunday, April 15th. Resetting the poll now.

You're so Fale.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

You know, by the 15th April rolls around...all the 'Nak players who are voting yes now...will probably be dead. >.>
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

April 15th works for me.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

Works for me too.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Works for me. Whatever event this is, thank you for your work in putting it together. More RPTs = fun
This is magnificent, and it's true! It never happened, yet it is still true! What magic art is this?
Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadowtruths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot. Sandman

Works for me baring any unforseen Real Life developments.

Any Sunday is a no-go for me. Good luck with this regardless!
And I am catching up, and I am seeing red
How about I prove I'm right and raise it overhead?

April 01, 2012, 06:35:00 AM #10 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:44:39 AM by IAmFaleFaleIAm
Deleted: wrong thread.