IS FRIDAY FAMILY v3.6

Started by Is Friday, February 29, 2012, 11:04:59 AM

I'd like a family member around here! My PC has been IG a while.
Here's the scoop:

Female human
Age 16-24
Guild Whatever
Tuluki Born

This is a great opportunity to try out those new extended subguilds or skill boosts! ;)
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

If there wasn't a wall stopping my character from traveling straight south, he'd already be in the silt sea so I could app for this.

If you haven't played with Friday before and you're looking for awesome, go for it!

Mr. Friday is a seriously fun player.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I would hop on this if I could!

Seriously. If you haven't played with IF ... man. You're missing out on quite the treat!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

w00t!

Suicide baby!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

March 03, 2012, 03:23:07 PM #6 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 05:57:30 PM by Is Friday
I've got a few people interested but no one has committed. Still waiting for a commitment...

edit: Got somebody!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

... ...  IsFriday is a douche.

There I said it.

>_>
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.