Be Cool in Dun

Started by Rahmi, February 28, 2012, 10:32:47 PM

February 28, 2012, 10:32:47 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:39:46 PM by Rahmi
A man...

*Massive drum beat*

Destined to stand up against the tyrannical rule of a nation...

*fade in*

Wait, wait...let's try that again:

Do you like wearing the festooned entrails of gith over your shoulders to a Tuluki fashion show?

Is having unprotected sex with many anonymous partners while simultaneously experimenting with mind expanding drugs appealing to you?

Then Kurac needs YOU!

We are now accepting applications for ONE maybe even TWO new Sergeants to lead the ranks of the Fist! Please put in a ROLE APPLICATION
request to House Kurac. Application for a Kuraci family member is acceptable.

Get your applications in by March 9th. Past account notes will likely not factor into our decision, so feel free to try!

Bumping this. I just realized that I made the call longer that I meant to. Instead of closing on the 9th, it will actually close on the 5th.

This is now closed. I'll be getting back to those who applied sometime today.

Thanks!

We've made our decision.

Thanks for all those who applied!

April 15, 2012, 08:15:23 PM #4 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:06:56 PM by nessalin
If any of the below appeal to you, then you might be just the right guy/gal that we are looking for!

Do you like dealing in drugs, desert gear, or booze for the most kick ass merchant house in the land?

That's right! Kurac is looking for an Agent of the Trade Operations to fill its ranks! Family members or non-family members are welcome.

If you want to be kicking ass with us! Then get your apps in by the end of the week. Call will end midnight on 4-19-12.

Pleae put in a ROLE APPLICATION to House Kurac.

We've made our decision. Thanks to those who applied.

You should have heard if you were picked or not by now.