Mega Party

Started by Fredd, January 20, 2012, 12:55:16 AM

January 20, 2012, 12:55:16 AM Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:09:34 AM by Fredd
Some one somewhere is throwing a Mega party of awesomeness. Since this party is spanning at least 4 clans, I'm posting to OOC information here so all can get it easily.

If you are invited, you know who you are :)

Day: Thursday January 26th.

Time: 9pm EST

Place: Contact your clan rep's to get in.

Edited: Because I'm sleepy and thought it was november

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

January 20, 2012, 01:05:22 AM #1 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:31:46 PM by Eriad
Whoa, that's some serious planning ahead, 11 months (RL) of preparation?
lets see...that's about 8 years in-game, that's gonna be a huge party.  :o

EDIT : Ah, January makes more sense.  ;)
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
  --  Andrew Jackson

Looking forward to this mega party. Hopefully no one gets out alive.

QuoteTalia: Tonight we will start the games at 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern.

Isn't this going to be an overlap?

Quote from: Jeshin on January 26, 2012, 11:00:47 AM
QuoteTalia: Tonight we will start the games at 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern.

Isn't this going to be an overlap?

Yes.  It is.  Though (to be fair) the games have been known about in general for a month, and the specific dates were made clear about three days ago (adding an extra day for events).

http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,42609.msg659775.html#msg659775

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Yeah, Found out it is going to overlap, so I'm pushed it back to the trip home.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Alrighty. The party ship will be disembarking friday the 3rd at 8pm est.

Everyone previously invited is invited, of course!

My soul hurts for posting this. But due to schedual changes, and mishaps, and certain important people no longer being available. This will be cancelled.

BUT! there shall be more, fret not. And there's no lack of RPT's atm!