Alright, I give in

Started by BuNutzCola, January 15, 2012, 10:35:51 AM

Hey Y'all.

Been on hiatus the past year or so, tending to life-worthy things. Anyhow, I'm eager to get back into the swing of things. Any suggestions on happenin' places? Any good links to threads on significant changes in the past year or so? Anyone have any roles they maybe need a feller for? (Pretty undecided on what to play atm) Siblings, children, whatev?

Good to still see a lot of familiar names active on the boards at least :)
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

Start in Tuluk, we need new faces.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Allanak is gonna be having some pretty kickass gladiator events in the near future.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Yeah...that.
Fredd-

January 15, 2012, 11:11:01 AM #4 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:54:21 PM by Kinther
You could always make a gladiator if you don't want to jump back into the deep end ;)

edited because I was half asleep when I wrote this
Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

You have time to start anywhere and then travel to Allanak for the arena practices and then the arena games, if you wanted to be northie.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Welcome back!

Both Allanak and Tuluk are running good numbers around the clock. Often when I check, Tuluk is even beating Allanak. So I think either place is a good bet for a new character. As always, the Byn or any of the GMHs is a good opportunity for getting to do stuff inside the clan and also travel the whole world, if that's what you're looking to do while getting re-settled in the game. Have you seen the extended subguild information? You can special-app for one of those, or, special-app for skill bumps.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Really, Talia, give me those numbers on how many are in both citys.
Fredd-

Luir's Outpost.

But don't take my word for it.

^ take his word for it.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Welcome back dude!

Start where your comfortable man.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Try a family role: http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,42380.0.html (hint: its mine.  Also, requires not starting in Allanak.)

Hey, long time no see. Welcome.