Gladiators are in game: See the personalities!

Started by Adhira, January 07, 2012, 02:39:22 AM

I've had more epic deaths than that with a couple characters. But I certainly wish all my characters could die as epicly as that.

Being able to see all the feels, hidden emotes and thinsk... Is really amazing.

These logs should be put up on TMC or TMS Forums to attract new players!

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on January 11, 2012, 06:38:28 PM
I've had more epic deaths than that with a couple characters. But I certainly wish all my characters could die as epicly as that.

Being able to see all the feels, hidden emotes and thinsk... Is really amazing.

These logs should be put up on TMC or TMS Forums to attract new players!

Not a bad idea, but perhaps with some formatting so potential players understand which lines are an emote/feel/think/etc?
Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

An amazing log. An amazing death. All parties involved are playing these roles out brilliantly!

Thank you for posting, and please keep them coming.

I am falling in love with some of these PCs...

Once again, Bravo, I hope this level is maintained through out all the coming events.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Unspeakably awesome. Keep it up.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

If only my computer wasn't dead :(. I really wish I could watch and be a part of this stuff...no arm for 2 months....must....ARM! RAWR!
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

Very nice.. Without going into too many details.