Our cloaks come pre-stained with poo...because you're worth it, too!

Started by Nyr, November 29, 2011, 08:44:39 AM

We need a T'zai Byn Sergeant.  More precisely, we need YOU.

We have one position open (or possibly two, depending) for a Sergeant of any of the no-karma races (human, dwarf, elf, or half-elf) and of mundane guild.

Qualifications:
-- If you have (or want) experience as a Leadership PC, this is for you. This is your chance to shine, try it out, and possibly get a leg up on future leadership roles or applications.
-- If you are capable of putting in high playtimes, with some emphasis on peak times, this is for you.
-- If you are capable of sending us regular, informative reports, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to have a whole pack of minions who would (or might not if you don't pay them) follow you into the bowels of Drov itself, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to collect tons of chalton hide boots, this is for you.
-- If you are a competent teacher and do not mind helping people learn how to play the game, this is definitely for you.
-- If you are equally competent at roleplaying in the sparring ring, in the wilds, and around a table coming to contract terms, this is for you.

FAQs:
-- Will I get boosted combat skills? Yes, enough so that you will not be a pushover or easy mark, though it will still be important to your role both to practice yourself and to lead others in practice.
-- But isn't leadership, like, really hard? Yes, it is. However, we can promise you that we'll support you as you learn to do (and love) it.
-- Haven't lots of awesome players before me been leaders in the Byn? Yes, they have! Now it's your turn.

You know what to do. Get a concept together, full background (desc too if possible, it helps us visualize), qualifications, common playtimes, and bribes and send it in to us in the form of a clan-related ROLE APPLICATION in the request tool.

Applications will be open until 11:59 PM Eastern on Tuesday, December 6, 2011.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

While it may be obvious by the deadline being reached, this is indeed closed.  Thanks for those that applied!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.