Tuluki RPT planned for December 3 and 4

Started by Sir Earl Loinworth, November 04, 2011, 08:38:02 PM

November 04, 2011, 08:38:02 PM Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:41:33 PM by Sir Earl Loinworth
There is a RPT in Tuluk scheduled for Saturday, December 3 and Sunday, December 4, tentatively beginning around 7PM EST both days. Write it on your calendar (then get disappeared for literacy). And check the in-game boards regularly for more information.

Bump. This is now less than two weeks away, and there is more information on the IG board.

December 02, 2011, 09:49:54 AM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:21:25 AM by lookitsgodzilla
RPT is happening tomorrow and the next day, just a quiet reminder!

I think you mean tomorrow and the next day?  Because today it's Friday, December 2nd.  The RPT is on the 3rd and 4th  :D
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Yes, this is happening Saturday and Sunday (December 3 and 4, respectively). Be ready for some RPT action tomorrow!

*looking in the shadows with a forced smile* I am also excited for this event... Hai-

I was going to show up to this RPT but then I played Skyrim all night instead took an arrow to the knee.

A big thank-you to all who showed up, participated, or watched this RPT! Check back tomorrow at the same time for more Tuluki-ness.

This has been a lot of fun so far. I'm looking forward to the rest!

The second part of this is starting shortly!

If you're not there. You're not going to be anywhere, clearly.

This event is now complete!

Thank you once again, to everyone who participated, showed up, watched for a bit, or what have you! I hope you all had fun.

I had a blast, thanks to the hosts and participants. Everyone did a great job, and I got to keep my boots!  ;D

Thanks to the people who put this on, and participated.  It was a lot of fun.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I'm very impressed by what you guys can manage to come up with all the time, if I can just have 10% of your talents in the end, I will have lead an happy Armageddon life!  :)

Moved a post.  Do not post specific IC details about events that occurred within the past RL year.  In particular, do not post your specific opinions about a performance that happened last night, in-game.  You can express your opinions in-game.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.