Want: across chest slot

Started by DustMight, October 29, 2011, 11:41:03 AM

I want to have my character wear a bandoleer as well as a cloak.  That's all. Maybe you could wear rope there also, but that's it.

Quote from: DustMight on October 29, 2011, 11:41:03 AM
I want to have my character wear a bandoleer as well as a cloak.  That's all. Maybe you could wear rope there also, but that's it.

Pretty sure you can wear a cloak about shoulder, or was it about throat.. but that would free up you body slot I suppose. Then again you could wear the bandoleer on your waist, while wearing a belt on your belt location. I'm not sure if you can wear a bandoleer on your shoulder location though, but if so you could then tdesc that its draped across your chest from the shoulder.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

I think an "across chest" wear location would be cool.
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

Quote from: Bacon on October 29, 2011, 01:02:57 PM
I think an "across chest" wear location would be cool.

Agreed so long as it has VERY few uses (like the previously mentioned bandoliers and ropes.
Would also be cool for PC merchants to wear some kind of display case item there that looks like a bandolier.

em opens his cloak to reveal his gold-watch-laiden bandolier.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Bandoliers, ropes, display cases, and knife sheaths. That's about it that I can think of.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

So ummmm yeah in response to this, the imms rock.  They think of everything before you do, 90% of the cloaks + bandolier = done
Though across the chest would be cool.
l fmepc the beautiful....
worn across chest a thin strip of sparkling leather.

I agree with this, completely. Bandoliers should be wearable under a cloak, and the "across the chest" wear location sounds awesome. "About the throat" is a wear location for necklaces, and capes, I guess. I've always hated the idea of wearing a quiver cape about the throat. That should be a back or shoulder location item.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on October 29, 2011, 03:38:01 PM
I agree with this, completely. Bandoliers should be wearable under a cloak, and the "across the chest" wear location sounds awesome. "About the throat" is a wear location for necklaces, and capes, I guess. I've always hated the idea of wearing a quiver cape about the throat. That should be a back or shoulder location item.

QFT.  I personally feel a choking sensation whenever I read someone's desc with a cloak/cape around the throat.

If you wear a shirt with the bandolier you don't look like Rambo though.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: chrisdcoulombe on October 29, 2011, 10:16:00 PM
If you wear a shirt with the bandolier you don't look like Rambo though.

Rambo disagrees:

Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.