Taking a break

Started by Kol, October 24, 2011, 03:52:36 PM

See? It didn't say I'm leaving, I know I'll be back at somepoint, weather it's in six months, or a year, I know I'll be back.

Right now however, I have real life problems that need to be taken care of, and health issues that I need to get sorted before I can focus on anything as time demanding as Armageddon.

For those of you who've played with me so far, Id like to thank you all for some of the best experiences I've had, and for those I have not had a chance to play with yet, stick about, I'll be back, and then, who knows?  We could be Runners in the byn, or listening to the slap of our big feet as the wind whistles past our pointy ears...

I'll be back now and again to check the boards, and post my opinions on your lives, because my base knowledge of your lives gives me direction to do so.

Before I go though, I need to kick a few people.

Cutthroat:- Your advice, encouragement and help is what got me going in this game, thanks.  ;D

Musashi:- Here's a pair of charlton boots...... ;)

FW:- The bromance is still strong dude, even if your never around  :-*

Nyr:- A prop is a prop dude. But your cool, mostly  8)

'Loonsh:- wherever you are man, you made this poor tool into the obsidianswordandmaceweildingsonofabitch he is today, so thanks for nuttin', sucka  :P

I'mms:- The time, effort, paitence and attention to detail you guys put into this place on top of your daily lives is enormous, and for this, I thank you.

And as that Austrian guy said once.....I'll be back.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

wh

why did you put an apostrophe in I'mms

Peace out. See you around.

Have a good one, Kol.

Good luck with life.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Heal the brainz.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Take care of business man. See you when you get back.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Didn't see this until just now!

Your health of course comes before the game, get better as quickly as you can and let us know how you are doing, please. I'm keeping fingers crossed that everything goes well.  :)