Run in the Shadows Cast by His Radiant Light!

Started by Calavera, September 17, 2011, 10:58:57 PM

September 17, 2011, 10:58:57 PM Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:27:56 PM by Calavera

Do you resemble the above? If so, this role call is not for you, because we are looking for a necker who's not afraid to roll up the sleeves of their whimsically-embroidered workshirt and get their hands dirty.

If you've got a sharp tongue, sharp ears, and an even sharper brain, you'll fit right in as our new Akai Sjir family member.

We're seeking an applicant with ample playtimes and a solidly dual-wielded grasp on both Tuluki and tribal life, although your character is not required to have a political or mercantile bent. As Shalooonsh once said, whether you're wheeling and dealing, liberating possessions from the oppression of careless roundears, or flaunting your elven superiority through the gentle art of combat, the Akai have a place for you.

If it's you the Bejewelled Hand is looking for, please submit a Role Application request with the following details:

* Account name.
   * GDB account name(s).
   * Name of your proposed character.
   * Main and short description of your proposed character.
   * Background of your proposed character.
   * If you aren't familiar with the tribe, flesh out your background as best you can, and if accepted we can fine-tune it.
   * Your usual playtimes and your expectations of future playtimes.

Applications will close on Sunday 29th January at Midnight EST. Your tribe and your Sun King need you, so don't delay!
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Shh. Did you hear that?

It's the sound of opportunity whooshing by everybody who doesn't apply for this.
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

All right, guys. You've got one more day. Uno mas!
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: Calavera on September 24, 2011, 09:45:25 PM
All right, guys. You've got one more day. Uno mas!

Eight minutes!
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

All right. Two lucky elves will be hearing back from us very soon.
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

This could be you, friends. (Very slightly notworksafe.)

That's right, it's time for more elven hijinks in the walls of His Ivory.

The Akai Sjir are seeking at least one, possibly two new family members to supplement our current cast of tribal mischiefmakers.

Please apply using the criteria I outlined in the first post, and get your applications in by Midnight EST on Sunday, January 29th.
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

We've gotten some amazing apps this time around.

A few people who requested access to documentation still haven't sent their concepts in, so I'm giving this a friendly reminder bump. Don't miss out!
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff

January 30, 2012, 12:19:15 AM #7 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:22:45 AM by Calavera
Super impressed by the apps this time around. It'll be hard to choose.

This is now closed.  ;D

Edit: Everyone who applied should have received a response. Thanks for your interest, guys!
QuoteCalavera,

Italis
Armageddon Staff