ALLANAK

Started by Talia, September 03, 2011, 05:44:39 PM

* murder * corruption * betrayal *

An ancient, crumbling civilization rife with dark intrigue, self-absorbed decadence, and gluttonous hunger for power.

Allanak is now taking applications for noble characters from any of the playable Houses: Borsail, Oash, Tor, and Fale. Tell us about your character concept and what you plan to accomplish. Include your playtimes, details of prior experience with Allanaki society and politics, and leadership experience. Applications should be submitted via a "Role Application" request to the relevant clan via the request tool, and close at midnight Eastern time, Saturday, September 10th. We may take on more than one noble if the applications are really inspiring.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Just a couple more days to get applications in for this.
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Thanks and appreciation to all who applied. Applications are closed and responses have gone out.

This could be your lucky day.

Allanak is now taking applications for noble characters from two of the playable Houses: Borsail and Oash. Tell us about your character concept and what you plan to accomplish. Include your playtimes, details of prior experience with Allanaki society and politics, and leadership experience. Applications should be submitted via a "Role Application" request to the relevant clan via the request tool, and close at midnight Eastern time, Thursday, October 13th. We will probably take one new noble, but may be convinced to take more than one if the applications are really inspiring, so give it your very best shot.

A little over one more day to apply. Get those apps in, people!

Thanks to all those who applied.  Applications are now closed and applicants should be hearing from us within a day or two.