RPT by Invitation in Allanak on Saturday, August 20th

Started by AllanakiLackey, August 06, 2011, 09:34:54 AM

This information is intended for those who have been invited to an upcoming RPT in Allanak.  Or those of you who may have heard about the event and think you are savvy enough to crash it.

Date: Saturday, August 20th
Time: 7 PM EDT, 4 PM PDT, 11 PM GMT
Note: This is GMT, but if your GMT country practices daylight savings (like the UK) you are currently GMT +1.
Former player 2/27/23, sending love

Awww man. Why do all the cool Arm Happenings have to take place when I'm at work?

Second Shift sucks, and you all suck because you plan things during it. My position is unassailable.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: AllanakiLackey on August 06, 2011, 09:34:54 AM
This information is intended for those who have been invited to an upcoming RPT in Allanak.  Or those of you who may have heard about the event and think you are savvy enough to crash it.

Date: Saturday, August 20th
Time: 7 PM EDT, 4 PM PDT, 11 PM GMT
Note: This is GMT, but if your GMT country practices daylight savings (like the UK) you are currently GMT +1.

Don't forget.   ;)

Best. Bard. EVER.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Thank you so much to everyone who worked on this. And thank you staff. That was awesome.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I especially liked the NPCs, I would specify why, but I figure that's against the rules.

Feel free to send staff kudos if you want to get specific. A few staffers were involved. We're glad you guys had fun.

Edited to add: Most staff don't really read the GDB, so that's another good reason to send kudos if you ever want to let staff know what you like.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

I had an invite, of sorts, but couldn't attend. I imagine it was -awesome-.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

It was quaint.. if quaint is an ATOMIC EXPLOSION OF FUN!

The party was banging.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Man I wish I could have just enjoyed the event, busy busy busy

I had a great time, thanks to the organizers and everyone that came.

:)

Was the first time I ever got to see THAT side of Allanak and have an active part in. Fun stuff.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

A big thank you to everyone who attended, participated, and battled through the screen scroll to the end.  Any time I wonder if payout will be worth the planning, you all exceed my expectations.