North of here is a forum.
[Near]
Is here, trolling.

Quote from: Kismetic on May 27, 2012, 01:55:03 AM

l n
North of here is a forum.
[Near]
Is here, trolling.

There is no way anyone can be mad for 10 years plus about a character :)
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Duh, I'm not mad about that death. That dick covered elf gicker did real good. If you don't understand, don't respond.

Quote from: DesertWind on May 27, 2012, 02:05:15 AM
Duh, I'm not mad about that death. That dick covered elf gicker did real good. If you don't understand, don't respond.

Thanks for the idea of my new app.

(Sorry moderators I had to troll back)
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Good luck. That guy was awesome.

Hmmm. A twelve-foot tall, dick-covered man. . .

o shit

Dick tattoed as I recall. Scariest thing I ever saw. They were carved in. And real well played.

As my final retaliation, before I am deleted or kill all gickers. This is me, the one with hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=1yWeMIALolY

Ps Looks like a relative too, Oh no

/em trys to calm down

Going aggro on a magicker who has the jump on you is stupid, anyway.  The only way to survive that scenario is to drop all your loot and ask what it will take for him or her to let you leave with your brains intact.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

I too once played a dick covered elf. He died to mantis because I accidentally had a torch out instead of a weapon.

Oops.

What was up with that tribe and dicks  ???
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Red Fangs was originally a typo?

Quote from: musashi on May 27, 2012, 03:28:15 AM
What was up with that tribe and dicks  ???

Their players hadn't seen enough vulvas in RL to properly RP drawing one.

*rimshot*
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

May 27, 2012, 03:44:01 AM #262 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:32:41 PM by DesertWind
I shouldn't be speaking of this here. Deleted.

May 27, 2012, 03:46:31 AM #263 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:59:23 AM by Yam
Calm the fuck down yo please

No no. Let him keep going  ;D it's like a spam bot with arm specific script generation.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I'm going to make a wild half-giant tribe that only use clubs shaped like dicks. Are ritualistically tattooed with dicks, and who's entire diet is based around eating sausage... An RP requirement of said tribe is you must carry all conversations out in a highly ritualized form using only filthy limericks.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 27, 2012, 03:50:26 AM

This guy is great. I'd kill him if I was alive. It's a good reply, thanks.

Quote from: Yam on May 27, 2012, 03:46:31 AM
Calm the fuck down yo

I just shot that cat. Stupid thing was up in my garbage.

Please do not derail this thread. Depressing deaths only, please, thanks.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

I'm done then. I actually missed my shot on that cat  :o /out

I... Don't even know what the fuck to say to that.

Depressing death:
Traveled across the Known to bury the body of a fallen comrade in his homeland. Died about an our after roleplaying a personally touching burial. About 15 minutes before he died, he had picked up a little toy soldier to give to his barely a year-old son. During his death, he lived long enough between that life/death phase to emote/think about his family, etc.

It was very emotional for me but I'm glad it wasn't an insta-death like many tend to be. Gave me a quick minute to bring it to a startling, but conclusive, end.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Depressing Death = Sending in report about something IG that wasn't working properly. It gets fixed (and then some). Then you die to the new changes.

*facepalm*
Czar of City Elves.

My most depressing Armageddon death was also very Zalanthan in nature, so I kind of look at it fondly. Not sure if it's been a year, but I'll be vague just in case.

I found someone in trouble where I could have killed them/left them to die without danger to myself. I helped them instead and made sure they were not going to die. They killed me and took my stuff.

Sort of awesome really, even if I really liked that char.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

May 27, 2012, 08:40:04 AM #274 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:58:28 AM by Barsook
Quote from: Yam on May 27, 2012, 03:46:31 AM
Calm the fuck down yo

It's better to report him than telling him that.  And sorry if this too late.  I did see the post when it was posted but I didn't want to say anything because it will start the troll up and make a mess.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points