Dwarven Family Role Call

Started by Semper, July 28, 2011, 10:48:45 AM

July 28, 2011, 10:48:45 AM Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:00:01 AM by Semper
After holding out for a while, I've finally decided to give this one a try. It's not my first dwarf ever, but the first one that I'll have the confidence to try to play correctly.

I'm looking for two PC family members, both siblings, and both dwarves. There will be no restrictions on what guild/subguild or gender, and while I have a pre-set starting location, that is open to change depending on what's decided by the group.

I don't care if you can make long-lived characters, or have skimmer-loads of Armageddon experience. Just have the willingness to roleplay the dwarf race correctly, with a viable focus that could work with a family.

My play-times are pretty sporadic up through September. If you're interested in the role but still have a living character, don't worry! Once we get all the details set up for the family, I'll let people make their PCs whenever they are ready between now and then (though it's not guaranteed the family will still be around.)  ;D I'm an EST peak-player, though I can play during mornings and some afternoons here and there.

What the role might be like:
- dwarven family-oriented roleplay
- there will always be something to do...probably (because of the dwarf focus of not only your character, but two others)
- [no guarantee of making a character with good stats]
- periods of down-time, possibly lots of danger to your character, but lots of potential down the line should we make it through

If you are interested, please PM me:
- what you think a dwarven family will look and act like
- what kind of dwarf you would want to play in this kind of family

THANKS!

[This role call is closed currently.]
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Oh poop.

D:

I know another player and myself who would've totally been down for this if I had noticed this sooner.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.