Northlands RPT: Sunday, July 17, 4pm EST onwards

Started by jstorrie, June 30, 2011, 05:07:10 PM

June 30, 2011, 05:07:10 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:02:44 AM by jstorrie
Reaidents of the Gol Krathu region, especially those with an outdoorsy or martial bent, will be interested in the events planned for the afternoon of the 17th.

Details for this event are not available on the in-game bulletin boards. If your PC wants to get in on this Dangerous Mystery Event, inquire with those in the region who are not engaged in tregil-hugging.

Please note that the date and time for this event has changed in order to ensure some crucial participants can make it.

This will be going down on Sunday the 17th at 4pm EST.

so there...
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Be there or make a new character on Sunday.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

July 11, 2011, 12:08:51 PM #6 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 03:26:05 PM by EldritchOrigins
Quote from: drunkendwarf on July 11, 2011, 11:26:32 AM
Quote from: Reiloth on July 11, 2011, 02:58:17 AM
Be there or and make a new character on Sunday Monday.

Why wait?  Make it up the character now and submit it after dying during the RPT on Sunday.  They just might get approved soon enough to get back into the action and die again.

Would this make stories of people that have died more than once during a single RPT true?

They already are true. I've heard of up to 3 in a day during HRPT's.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

In that case I expect at least triple attendance from everybody.

July 17, 2011, 05:56:43 AM #10 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 05:58:43 AM by RogueGunslinger
I've seen way, wa,y way more than 3 die in a single HRPT.

Edit: Well maybe thats an exageration, but I felt like everyone was dying.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 17, 2011, 05:56:43 AM

More than three all played by the same player?

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 17, 2011, 05:56:43 AM

I'm not saying total dead, I'm saying I've heard of 3 PC's participating from one PLAYER. ;)

Addendum: I'll be late for this, where should I show up to?

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

RPT STATUS: ACTIVE.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

That was awesome!!

Funniest part?

Someone says OOC:
forget the jesus

Someone says OOC:
not the fuck

And now for the best part of any RPT: PARTY TIME!

Thank you to those that put in the time and effort (Staff and Players) to get this off the ground. It was incredibly fun.

~Jack Vance~

I think everyone knows that I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. Thanks all around, especially to the staff and players who did prep work on this. Hope you all had fun, see you next time!

Good times. I've never hugged so many tregils in all my years playing. Cute, cuddly tregils! Yay!

I know some folks already have, but I wanna give a shout out to the staff who did the animations and echoes.  Top notch stuff, y'all!  :)

As a reminder, many staff do not read all the boards on the GDB. 

If you want to make sure your thanks get seen, the request tool for staff kudos is the way to go for this event or any other, past or present.
<immcom> Petoch for your thoughts?

Wonderful turn out and I had much fun. Hopefully we get more like these in the near future. :)

Quote from: Kassindra on July 18, 2011, 08:32:54 AM
Wonderful turn out and I had much fun. Hopefully we get more like these in the near future. :)

Have you seen how many tregils there are? We've left many unhugged. Of course there will be another.