Culture on, Tulukis! Another RPT Saturday July 23 at 5pm Eastern time

Started by Face Dancer, June 26, 2011, 08:45:27 PM

Be there or be a Dark-witted southron.  Details on the IC rumor board in Faithful-approved sites.
The wise man molds himself.  The fool only lives to die.
-Zensunni saying

I hope I'm not vanished for starting confli
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Edit: Wow was this post late. It's not even funny if it's late.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

It would indeed appear as though you advertised for an event three days after it was scheduled....   >.>

Quote from: morrigan on June 27, 2011, 04:31:20 AM
It would indeed appear as though you advertised for an event three days after it was scheduled....   >.>

Please come along with these two Faithful, and they'll explain everything. I assure you, everything is in order. You might want to finish that drink though before you go, the conversation might take... some time.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

An evidently necessary clarification: 7/23/11 = July 23, 2011.

The subject line of the original post has been edited to avoid further misunderstanding.
-Zensunni saying

lol...sorry. Numbers hurt my brain..apparently so badly I can't differentiate between months.

Bumpity.

This Saturday, July 23.

More culture than an argosy full of old cheese.
-Zensunni saying

Thanks to all who showed and participated.  Hope to see ya'll at the next one.
-Zensunni saying