The best family role ever!

Started by Saellyn, June 13, 2011, 01:01:58 PM

June 13, 2011, 01:01:58 PM Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:28:26 AM by Saellyn
Okay, yo. Here's the deal. I am looking for THREE people, not one, not two, but THREE people to join up with my amazing family plan (we do not do dental, sorry)

Prerequisites: Must be fun, must be nomad. As long as you don't have to spec it, I really, really don't care what you pick.

Offered choices:  You are being offered the role of Mother (OR father, not one of each), Brother, Sister, and Cousin (first cousin of course).

I'm looking to explore a role with a (M/P)atriarchal figurehead, so if you're a good (Fa/Mo)ther figure, this is a great chance for you to shine.

Specific details will be covered in the PM, as to the main details of this family, how they're meant to act, and what they can (and can't) do, plus how they will react to the various races of Zalanthas (or, at least, should. I do give some leeway).

If this appeals to you, throw me a PM with your character concept, and I will evaluate you harder than any Staffer would ever evaluate you! (Well, maybe.)

Edit: You are human. You are NOT a breed, NOT an elf, NOT a dwarf, and you're definitely not a half-giant, man. You're all humans.

Also I'm looking for the brother-sister to be around 19-21 and the (mo/fa)ther to be around 36-40

:(
I want to do this. Can't.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Kaiden on June 13, 2011, 01:23:06 PM
Quote from: Saellyn on June 13, 2011, 01:01:58 PM
You're all humans.

Thank fuckin' God.

Yeah, I know, because humans are sooooooooooo under represented.  Christ, I NEVER see any of them.

Phew!  Thanks for doing this, Saellyn!

Seriously though, have a blast.  I've wanted to play with you for a while now.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on June 13, 2011, 09:58:47 PM
Quote from: Kaiden on June 13, 2011, 01:23:06 PM
Quote from: Saellyn on June 13, 2011, 01:01:58 PM
You're all humans.

Thank fuckin' God.

Yeah, I know, because humans are sooooooooooo under represented.  Christ, I NEVER see any of them.

Phew!  Thanks for doing this, Saellyn!

Seriously though, have a blast.  I've wanted to play with you for a while now.

Send me a PM with your idea or questions and we'll work something out then!

QuotePrerequisites: Must be fun
Stopped reading there
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: NOFUN on June 14, 2011, 02:03:19 AM
QuotePrerequisites: Must be fun(or NOFUN!!!)
Stopped reading there

You misread teh invisible ink.

Come on, folks, these spots are burning right up! Grab one while it's still... erm... burning!

Shamelessly bumping my thread. These roles are still quite open, and they're burning hot for three young (or middle-aged, or old) male (or female, or in-between) folks (or dogs, or aliens) to grab them up and make them into your own beast (within reason of course!)

So don't turn up this wonderful chance to get to be a part of a family that's gonna do some pretty crazy stuff, and maybe even some GREAT crazy stuff! Or even AMAZING crazy stuff! Apply for your role - today!

I would love to play with you again, but I am seriously into my character right now.  :'(
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on June 20, 2011, 11:12:46 AM
I would love to play with you again, but I am seriously into my character right now.  :'(
...??? Again?

I haven't been managing to kill them off at the rate I used to!  Usually there's about a two week window after the end of a really good character, and before I get into the next really good character, when I'm on a throw away.  You just never catch me then.

Isn't living longer a good thing?  ::)
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on June 20, 2011, 05:14:31 PM
I haven't been managing to kill them off at the rate I used to!  Usually there's about a two week window after the end of a really good character, and before I get into the next really good character, when I'm on a throw away.  You just never catch me then.

Isn't living longer a good thing?  ::)

No! Dying and playing with me, however, is a good thing!

Applications are closed for now. I'll tell you when I'll be accepting applicants.