Family?! Family!

Started by Nil AlSahni, May 12, 2011, 07:06:11 PM

Looking for someone to play a sibling, human, under 25, and a parent, human, 40+, or a human sibling and a cousin, depending on preferences.

You grew up in: The Rinth

You can be mundane or nonmundane, either one, no preference here.

You grew up doing: semitypical rinth things.

For those who choose this role, I'm looking for someone:

Offpeak (Usually around 2 am to 6 or 8 am central time would be the best match for playtimes) or peak, so long as they get to interact.
Someone who: tends to have long-lived-ish characters. I think it may be a curse on this forum, but every time I've recruited family, they die in like 2 days.
Human: srsly, if you're a breed, that's okay, but unless you LOOK human, it's not workin.
Unafraid to deal with massive, copious amounts of awesome.
Someone who's good at waiting: I already HAVE a role, but want to get this squared away so the parties involved can just jump right in. It'll probably be a couple weeks to a month before this role is doable for me.

PM for more details.
Quote from: Potaje on May 14, 2011, 02:25:11 AM
There is no difference than going out into the grass and fisting a kylori every day, or kanking scrabs

I've only sent a dozen kudos or so in my time here. Nil was one of those! Incredible roleplayer.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Nil rocks. Just sayin'.

Quote from: Nil AlSahni on May 12, 2011, 07:06:11 PM
Unafraid to deal with massive, copious amounts of awesome.

WARNING: If you are unable to deal with mekillion amounts of awesome, don't apply. Amounts of awesome have been known to cause sleep deprivation (too busy role-playing, can't sleep!), loss of appetite (why am I hungry I just fed my PC... Wait, that's the RL hunger timer), and carpal tunnel syndrome (too much time typing, duh).

IF YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH AWESOME, THIS ROLE MAY BE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Yeah she's ok I guess.

(She's pretty fucking awesome.)

It's been a while since I've played a family role. Starting to miss all the c00l things that go with it.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

I'm afraid to apply for family, usually I end up on the opposite end of the Known within a couple of days, for absolutely no reason.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Or the other family member dies inside of a week.

I've been on the giving/receiving end of that more than once  :D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.