The New Staff thread

Started by Jdr, May 06, 2011, 08:31:57 PM

HELLO NEW STAFFIES. I love you all for making the time to operate this game, and I pity you for all the mudsex you will undoubtedly endure.

;D
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

*waves*

Hello new staffers. Thanks in advance for the cool stuff you'll put together and violent deaths you'll witness.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Tutu's.

Lawl
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Hello, new staffers :)
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Quote from: BleakOne on May 06, 2011, 08:42:10 PM
Thanks in advance for the cool stuff you'll put together and violent deaths you'll witness.

Keep in mind that, technically, someone that causes a violent death and watches it is a kind of witness...  :o

Hello new staff members!

Tutu, Salami, and Weleda.

So - this chunk of dried spiced beef, wearing a ballerina skirt and covered in organic moisturizer, walks into a bar...

Welcome!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Thanks for being willing to put your time and effort into the game to make it better for the rest of us.   :D  Don't burn out!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I'm not going to make any jokes about how good salami is on bread, or how dancers wear tutus, or how weleda is good on the skin.

... A ballerina, a deli cook, and a beauty salon expert walk into a bar...

H and welcome!

Oh neat. New ones.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Now I've got to slaughter additional people to maintain my brain sacrifice quota
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

was really excited when I thought we had a staffer called 'zelda'

...still excited
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

*obligatory brainz joke here*
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Hey new guys. (though you probably weren't so new)
DO PUSH UPS, YOU!
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

I was thinking their names sounded more like United Nations delegates.
"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another." - Lucretius

Good luck, have fun and don't take any shit.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 07, 2011, 01:19:10 PM
Good luck, have fun and don't take any a shit on us.

ftfy
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Reiloth:
Quote from: Barzalene on Today at 12:19:10 PM

ftfy

Are you sure? Want a second try?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Jdr on May 06, 2011, 08:31:57 PM
I love you all for making the time to operate this game, and I pity you for all the mudsex you will undoubtedly endure.

And vice versa  ;)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: Barzalene on May 07, 2011, 01:43:51 PM
Reiloth:

ftfy

Uh...?  ???  ???  ???
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Barzalene on May 07, 2011, 01:43:51 PM
Reiloth:

ftfy

(I don't think your mobile phone can see the scratch out on any)

~Jack Vance~

Oh!
Never mind!

Welcome new staff. Now you get to find out how boring my chars are.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Quote from: Thunkkin on May 07, 2011, 02:25:40 PM
Welcome new staff. Now you get to find out how boring my chars are.

Welcome, new staff. Don't pay any attention to him, he's trying to fool you so he can keep his awesome to himself. And his brainz.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

IM GONNA GRIEF YOU SCRUBS OFF THE GAME

Fresh meat~
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

IM GONNA GRIEF YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS OFF THE GAME, SCRUBLORD

Welcome!

Good luck and thanks for volunteering!
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC