Heading out of the known-

Started by Aruven, April 11, 2011, 10:26:08 PM

Stuck feeling like this ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMDtYeKYhLQ
And missing a lot of someone else, I think for awhile, I've got to jump back before I sink into another role.

I remember way back I posted a parting thread after losing a character and being pissed, then playing like three weeks later when I was less pissed. :P

Nothing of the sort, I highly enjoyed my last couple of characters, from top to bottom. There are some, amazing, highly intelligent people I've interacted with on here and I hope you're still around when I get a chance to come back, and I hope all you staffers are still around eating brainz. In our own way we shaped our own world and continue that progression, but for a little while I have to get back to mine.

Best wishes and best of luck, I'll hopefully be back for newb boots.

~Aruven

See you soon!
What kind of jerkoff shakes a tent in the dark? Go out there and see who or what that is.

I'll miss you, even if I don't know you!

I'll remember the good times with you know who and you know where!

You best be coming back soon! Your an AWESOME player and bring a lot to the table.
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

Bleh, we just lost a pilot in a crash... Need to be an awesome player in real life right now.

Quote from: Aruven on April 12, 2011, 03:07:12 AM
Bleh, we just lost a pilot in a crash... Need to be an awesome player in real life right now.

I can't even begin to sympathize, man, but you know I'm a fan of your characters, and you were always a great leader. I hope things get better.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Sorry to hear man. I send my regards. See you when you return.
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

Awww... I know how it is. I'll be here to welcome you back when you're ready. Miss ya, bud.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Had great fun with the brief time we played together. Hope to see you back. Sorry for the loss.

I had a lot of fun playing with you. Good luck, and take care.

Hope to see you soon, dude -- You've been one of my favorite players.  Loved playing that thing I played while you played that thing in that one thing!

Sorry for the hardship in your life;  feel better soon.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

It's sad to see any Armageddon player go....hope you feel better  :-*....