F U all

Started by Barzalene, April 01, 2011, 02:29:45 PM

Look you little whiny cry-baby bitches. Suck it up already. So you got p.k.ed. So it ruined your plot?
So now my special app defiler's been stored and that ruined my plots too. You're all a bunch of pikachus. This isn't the only mud in town. See yas!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I kinda agree with this sentiment...although very crudely spoken. There are too many people complaining about getting PK'd these days. I mean the world IS harsh and PC's are the harshest of the harsh in all reality. Plot are born and die everyday. All violent or murderous PC players can say is "Uh, sorry?". People need to stop assuming there's no reason for their death, because in all honesty there is likely a very good reason for it, whether logical or not.
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

Unless this is a april fools joke....in which case I still agree with what I said. :p
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

Barzalene, if this isn't an April Fool's joke I will show up at your house and beat/entice you into playing again with all of my being.

You're too good for this.  Shaddap, get back in the saddle, and ride, Sally, ride.

And if this is an April Fools, FU!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

If you're being serious, I agree with you. Otherwise, nice April Fool's day attempt.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Barz is never this mean! It has to be a joke.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I call shinanigans.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I think the pikachu reference gives it away.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says "shenanigans"!

Shenanigans.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

*there's a knock at your door*  :P

*wakes up in the hospital with a sore head*
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Stop speaking english, it breaks my immersions. Start speaking in Sirihish or other!

The plain, boring man asks, in sirihish:
"Vuk da tem pher sev wrut?"
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

April 03, 2011, 10:47:48 AM #13 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:04:44 AM by Blur
While it is clearly a joke, its been said that the best April's fools jokes contain at least of bit of truth to them.  Well done in that regard and good timing as well, especially given the tone of a few other threads.

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0gIUXBpVMU

Seriously listen to it! After a twinky death. Or a emote-less mass gank. Or anything really that just makes you want to linger in the past preventing you from continuing to enjoying your life/game/character/whatever. There are no happy ending in Arm, however some deaths are sadder/lamer and infinitely more frustrating then others, so this song can almost be what people should be listening to after every death.

But hey even if you don't agree, its by Ozzy so it is a good listen anyways :)

I liked that song more than I expected. :)

And yes all good jokes are a little bit true.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on April 04, 2011, 07:36:22 AM

I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! WAAAAAH!  :'(

?

Quote from: Zerero on April 20, 2011, 02:56:57 PM

Are you okay?

???
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Feco on April 20, 2011, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: Zerero on April 20, 2011, 02:56:57 PM

Are you okay?

???

I don't know anymore...