Item error help

Started by Yasbusta, March 29, 2011, 03:57:50 AM

Sooo I'm back from an extended leave from the game and I'm trying to go about things the proper way. A little nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.
I have an item that in its desc it says it can do a certain thing, yet I can not make it do it.  I have bugged this item about 3 weeks ago almost 4. I am curious if
I should just sit and wait some more, or send in a request through the tool on this webpage? I believe it is a very quick fix, but who knows.  It is perhaps that the
item is supposed to be like this and I am making a huge mistake, highly doubt it, I can read quite well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you in advance for your help.

Yasbusta

If it's something that you need to use, then send in a request asking about it. You could also try the helpfile on it, if it has one, if you haven't. Alternatively you could use the OOC command to ask a fellow player, if it's something that they might know how to use (although obviously don't do this excessively). The request tool is probably your best bet.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Let me guess: use scrubsand.

yvw.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Quote from: Ampere on March 29, 2011, 04:12:49 AM

yvw.

*chuckle* use scrubsand

I am unsure if this actually exists in the game, I love not knowing things now.

Its not that I don't know how to use it, its a very very simple item. To which I do know the command.
I guess the request tool sounds like it will get some use.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Quote from: Ampere on March 29, 2011, 04:12:49 AM

yvw.

Is that the syntax for it? I've always just thought it was a roleplaying object :P
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Wow, Ampere, way to completely fuck the pooch.  You really boned that canine.

Prick.

Now my immerzionz are forever blown because I know TOO MUCH.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on March 29, 2011, 09:06:44 AM
Wow, Ampere, way to completely fuck the pooch.  You really boned that canine.

Prick.

Now my immerzionz are forever blown because I know TOO MUCH.

File a complaint. Punk.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)