Welcome to the Highlord's chamberpot

Started by HavokBlue, March 23, 2011, 12:00:07 AM

March 23, 2011, 12:00:07 AM Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:52:44 AM by HavokBlue
Tired of bowing down beneath the oppressive yoke of the templarate? Tired of obeying those silly laws? Fed up with digging latrines for weeks on end and being eaten by raptors?

The Rinth wants YOU for a disgusting, filthy family role!

I'm looking for four people for a family role in the Labyrinth. It will involve lots of Allanak-flavored Rinthi' goodness. Further details about potential shady shenanigans will be provided if you're interested.

WHAT YOU NEED:
- Not a weak stomach (maybe?)
- Experience in the fine art of not getting stabbed for your fancy boots that you probably shouldn't be wearing (or a willingness to learn!)
- A desire to play at the shittiest rung on the societal ladder (except neckers and breeds)

Any guild/subguild (except nomad, derp) is fine, mundane or otherwise. I would suggest keeping in mind the nature of the area we will be spending a great deal of time in, what you might need to do to survive, and how it responds to things like finger-wiggling and baby-snatching.

Starting date is tentatively set to Soon™.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM for details.

edit: yes, I totally stole that intro from morrigan.  8)

edit #2: Looks like one of these (potentially two) are now taken.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

This sounds awesome.  But I can't regret that I love my current character.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Would've loved to take part, my current PC takes priority though.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

depending, i'm all for this, although there's a couple of things restricting me i guess.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

This sounds awesome. I'd be in on this in a second if I could.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Havok's fun man. You all should do it! Wish I could...
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

sorry, nevermind--- can't do it. just remembered something. :( take me off yer list.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Looks like these are all filled!

I'll update this thread if anybody backs out.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.