Ginka Migration Thread

Started by Nyr, February 15, 2011, 10:15:18 PM

I desire graphs and charts.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: Nyr on February 16, 2011, 10:36:45 PM
Okay.  The lag we've been having for the past few months (intermittent, difficult to trace, and something we were pretty sure was network related) has been tracked down.  We (not me, the code folk) are working on a solution for it right now, but the problem itself has been found.  We've rectified the biggest contributor to it right now, we'll provide more info on it after we've got a solution in place.

Note that this was solved with the changes to biography that were pushed this morning.  Let's just say that some of you were using biography more than we had ever imagined.  Kudos.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: LauraMars on February 20, 2011, 06:30:12 AM
I desire graphs and charts.

I believe the lady made a request?

I wouldn't disrespect someone who just found their hairband, Morg.  This woman has POWAH.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I don't believe we have any graphs and charts to share.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: Adhira on February 21, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
I don't believe we have any graphs and charts to share.

Do you understand who you're talking to?  This is LauraMars.  You don't mess with LauraMars.  She's a ginger, and she knows how to use it.

;)
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.