Future family role with me :3

Started by Cindy42, February 09, 2011, 07:51:27 PM

This is a call for a very specific role, in the future, not now, which is a little IC sensitive to openly describe: if you accept the role we can both wait until we store or die and then start.

1. You have to be willing to be a genetic deviant, in a way that impacts your social life; ex. giant, midget, weird skin or mutant condition, missing eye or limb, twin, triplet, etc. Also, your ability to socialize in taverns and such will be impacted by this role, but not necessarily in a negative way.

2. Gender, personality, mainguild and subguild are up to you. Hometown is Allanak.

3. You'll be sticking with family quite a bit. I'll share the family info, background and some behavorial options and we can discuss what we both like before we start playing.

4. No karma requirements, and its totally cool to do some karma, ish, stuff for your character. It doesn't matter with this role. Choose what you want.

5. Mdesc, race and sdesc has been decided on a general bare bones basis for IC reasons, but if you want after you accept the role we can arrange something on your terms; I'm keeping things normal for Zalanthas standards. Like how most people are NOT pale, and how elves have a beautiful variety of eye colors, how hardly anyone but maybe a few nobles and food shopkeepers are chubby, how halflings do not get ebony-dark, these rules. Perfectly negotiable.

6.  I can't express this enough, this is a role affect strongly by background and family, but it doesn't restrict where you can go or what clans you join--- just don't expect it to limit your very extensive family RP any. I'm willing to let you make all the decisions about what we're actually doing, then, to make it a little fairer.

7. Before you accept and learn about the role, I would like to know some playing preferences that I'm going to PM you about.

8. If I deny your request for this role, it will be for IC sensitive reasons only; such as, I asked you the questions, and you replied in a way that I understood you wouldn't enjoy this role.

asking me non IC-sensitive questions before accepting the role is totally cool.

Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

You -did- clear this with the staff before posting, right?
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on February 09, 2011, 08:16:19 PM
You -did- clear this with the staff before posting, right?

yes.

actually last time i did this i didn't and i realized i had to, then i did, so yes.
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Hrm this sounds very interesting.
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

best of luck finding yourself a buddy
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

:)
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

more than one person has asked for this role and it makes me feel bad... also, with the questions, tell me if you really just can't do a role or the other in my questions, if you so desire.

This reminds me of a time where I was like, OFG I'm gonna do it! and I realized I hated the role with the entirety of my being and it made me sad.
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

February 11, 2011, 06:15:27 PM #7 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:17:47 PM by Semper
Quote from: Cindy42 on February 11, 2011, 05:54:49 PM
more than one person has asked for this role and it makes me feel bad... also, with the questions, tell me if you really just can't do a role or the other in my questions, if you so desire.

This reminds me of a time where I was like, OFG I'm gonna do it! and I realized I hated the role with the entirety of my being and it made me sad.

:D  Take a breath. Relax a little. I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable role. Just find the right person that you think would fit best with your playtimes and playstyle and go with the flow~

I find that the less restrictions there are for these kinds of roles, the easier time of it that it becomes. Just make certain that the restrictions you do have are critical ones for the concept you have in mind.

[added] And since this isn't a role that's set in stone yet, be open to suggestions and possible changes to the concept? You have a lot of time to organize and make this perfect, after all.  8)
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

thank you.
:)
oh also, i'm not available during daytime hours on tuesdays and thursdays right now but i am virtually available almost all the time the other times. i am going to college, but the major isn't brain surgery, so if i ditch whatever times are scheduled, i needed to. running around by yourself IG is fine, totally, it should be.
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

i'm gonna wait a few days for everyone who applied to reply to my PMs, okay?
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!