Shine On (in His Light)

Started by Lacustre, January 31, 2011, 12:51:46 AM

Muk Utep requires a new Faithful Templar in Tuluk.

The peace and prosperity of the Ivory Domain is preserved by those who maintain order, enforce laws and minister the realm.  No doubt that amongst you boys and girls at least one will stand out, step into the Light and step into the ranks of His Faithful.

At its core, your character concept should include:
Quote from: RecycledAccount name
GDB account name
Name of your proposed character
House of your proposed character
Description of your proposed character
Background of your proposed character
(If you are not very familiar with the House you are applying for, we can provide some guidance, but just keep it vague if you're unsure.  You can revise the background assuming you are approved and are given access to the documentation.)
Your usual playtimes and your expectations of future playtimes
How familiar are you with Tuluk and Tuluki politics?  Pick a letter and explain.
A.  Very Familiar (I make up a new Tuluki parting phrase every RL day that is some variation of "walk in/on/around His _____," and I know each House like the back of my hand--which, of course, has a seven-pronged star on it.)
B.  Familiar (I can find my way around Tuluk and know, in general, what is going on with the Houses, but am not too familiar with the internal affairs of each one.)
C.  Slightly Familiar (I know where the Sanctuary is and I know that there aren't any gemmed and that they hate magick, but who do I bow to?)
D.  Not Familiar (Striasiri?  I used to own a '98 Dodge Striasiri.)
E.  Other (explain)

Regular "Peak Time" availability is a must for this particular role opening. 

Submit your applications via the Request Tool. 
The deadline is 11:59 PM EST, Sunday, February 6 2011.
"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another." - Lucretius

This call for applications is now closed.

Everyone who applied should have been sent an email acknowledging their application was received.

We'll be making our decision in the coming days.

"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another." - Lucretius

Our decision has been made.  I believe everyone who applied should have received a response from us by now.