Outdoor Living: an family opportunity

Started by brytta.leofa, January 30, 2011, 09:00:01 PM

Many are the bones that litter the lonely sands of the upper desert.  Many are the hungry, memoryless ghosts that wander the wastes at night, offering up their silent cries to the moons.

But that's not gonna be us.  We are too pretty for Mother Desert to let us die.

I'm looking for two or three people to play an unclanned human tribal family.  There will be danger, triumph, and tragedy.  There will be unique background and customs, and hilarious misdealings with wall-dwellers.  There will be blood ties thicker than water, and when your death comes, it will be avenged threefold.

REQUIREMENTS:
- You are an Armageddon player, and
- this sounds cool to you.
- It's a plus if you are able to keep your PCs alive past the 10-day mark or so.

Any guild is appropriate, though I'd prefer we were more mundane than not; you must pick the "nomad" subguild to get the awesome tribal accent and language.

Starting date is sometime within the next two weeks, though you can join in later if you reserve your slot now.

Please PM me if you're interested.  We will make fun.

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Sent. Best of luck locating members.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg so tempting you have no idea. Why must you dangle a carrot like this now?
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

;D

Also tempted but can't.

For those who can, though, this is a good opportunity for some fun with a super player.

Hasn't your current PC ever dreamed of bringing the shells of five freaking silt horrors to that loudmouthed armorer? of telling Great Lord Elfrendiel what he really thinks of him? of freeing Red Storm East?  (Of submitting a storage request in good order like a responsible player?)  Let not the dull past be an obstacle to your exciting future!

(One slot definitively filled; two still open.)

you should swing your posse into one of the coded human tribal clans unless you've done it before and have decided you're too cool for school

it's mucho fun and very flexible

just sayin' is all

One opening remaining for a female PC. :-*

I would if we were on the same schedule.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on February 01, 2011, 09:43:26 AM
I would if we were on the same schedule.

Sad but true. :-\ But don't you know that I'm always logged in?

Actually, no I don't. That hasn't been my experience at all :)
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Every time I have knowingly played with Brytta she has always been logged on.  23/7/365.  And here I thought I was addicted :-)
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Brytta is a HIM
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

bampu
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Brytta is a great RPer, and if I wasn't occupied with a role I'm loving, I would be applying. If you want some high-quality and fun RP, you should strongly consider this.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

:-*

I think these are filled now.  Thanks for the kind and/or wise words, guyz.

There go my hopes that someone would kill my PC before these roles were filled. *sniff*