For those involved.. (3 clans + 1 other...thingy) 21st of Jan.

Started by Dakota, January 18, 2011, 01:03:11 PM

If you know who you are, you're in. If you don't then :(

Kinda nervous about even posting about this but so far it seems to be happening on either Friday OR Saturday (21st or 22nd of Jan).

I'm an um.. Off peak player (GMT+1) .. but I -think- some of you involved are PST... So.. to make this work I'm going to propose the time now at...

Friday, Jan 21st @ 16:00 EST / 13:00 PST / 22:00 GMT+1 ...

Could push the time to a bit later but I'm assuming this will take some time.. So hopefully not too much.

-IF- Friday is just a disaster then.. But lets try to keep it Friday.

Saturday, Jan 22nd @ 14:00 EST / 11:00 PST / 20:00 GMT +1..
Czar of City Elves.

Far too early in the day for me, and I suspect several other people, it being a weekday.

I think you're going to find that falls smack dab in the middle of most people's working hours, fwiw.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Quote from: drunkendwarf on January 18, 2011, 01:12:54 PM
Far too early in the day for me, and I suspect several other people, it being a weekday.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Shit.. Then um..

what about.. 18:00 or 19:00 EST on Friday? Or is Saturday just easier for everyone?
Czar of City Elves.

Friday at that time you have last posted works the best for me...Wait, I'm not a part of this.  Sorry.  :(
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Dakota on January 18, 2011, 04:13:01 PM
Shit.. Then um..

what about.. 18:00 or 19:00 EST on Friday? Or is Saturday just easier for everyone?

I suspect you'll have better luck Friday evening, or if you're hoping for earlier in the day Saturday would be better. I know not everyone is monday-friday 9 to 5'ers, but I suspect you'll have better turnout if you cater to a schedule like that.
Personally, I could probably swing Friday or Saturday evening, but probably not Saturday during the day. I'm not generally available until past 7pm mountain (twin 18 month old boys), but given enough notice I could try to be around earlier...if this is what I think it is, I think my clan may be getting involved.

I think you'll have the best luck if it is late evening / past midnight PST, early morning GMT. When you're off peak, you'll have to bite the bullet most of the time :(
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on January 19, 2011, 12:14:56 AM
I think you'll have the best luck if it is late evening / past midnight PST, early morning GMT. When you're off peak, you'll have to bite the bullet most of the time :(

Later evening into early morning EST would work for most of one clan if this is what I'm thinking of.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Yeah, I have a night class on Friday. Won't be available until 1900 MST.

The plight of off-peak..

I'm thinking 22:00 EST on Friday.

How's that taste?
Czar of City Elves.

Quote from: Dakota on January 19, 2011, 04:45:16 AM
The plight of off-peak..

I'm thinking 22:00 EST on Friday.

How's that taste?

Quite doable for me. I hope to make it.

I might not be around that early - although I don't need be to present for things to get started. I will be around about an hour later than that.