Storing and Elves

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2003, 01:10:40 PM

I would like to know two things, if possible.

1:  If a character is stored, is there any chance of ever playing it again, perhaps with modifications, in the future?

2:  How populated are the Soh and ATV at the moment?  Well populated, sparse, non-populated?

Thank you.

Hmm... From my understanding, it's very unlikely you'll get to play a stored character again, but it's also from my understanding that it's a case by case basis, and might depend on the character, his roles and such, and if you set up the store ahead of time then just email the MUD account one day and say, I want this character stored. Probably would have to set up a story for where the character went/is doing and such like that, and have everything set up and okayed by the Staff BEFORE the store is done. But for the most part, once a  character is stored it's just like it's dead, or deleted, or what not. I'm to lazy to search around to quote Sanvean on something that would fit.

As for the d-elf tribes, I'm pretty sure they are 'decently' populated. I'll let the Staff or someone else more comfortable answering the question more in depth.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

At the moment there are a good number of people in the Soh.  More than a handfull but not a great many.  I'd say that depending on your playing times you'll bave the opportunity to RP with 2-4 other PC's during non-RPT times.  As far as small tribes go, that's more than plenty.  Soh has, in my opinon, grown substantially since its achieval of immortal backing.  For this reason I only see it getting bigger.

I hope this helps.

Much thanks to both of you for your most helpful replies.