• Not based in Allanak
  • Only races that I want to work with are: human, dwarfs, and half-elf
  • Non-commatian (no mood for fighting)
  • No karma required races/guilds

Thanks,
Barsook
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

H-elf bard in Tuluk. Convinced that you'll never succeed because everyone hates breeds, but you just love the feel of the adoring crowd. You hate it, however, when a fan comes up to you one-on-one because you just want to be left alone. Yet, when a fan does come up to you, it does give you that rush from being admired, which is kinda nice. You want everyone to love you, but you want it to be because of your musical genius and skill. You want to prove to everyone that you can be the best, but simultaneously, you know you'll never be accepted like the performers in the other Circles. You really hate people from the other Circles but you really want them to be impressed by your skills ... (and on and on) ...

If you like crafting, go with merchant. If not, go with pickpocket/burglar, depending on how you want your bard to get coin when she's down on her luck or can't find work. "Bard" is an obvious subguild, but mercenary might be good if the little angsty rock-star is already an alcoholic. A spice addiction is well-advised, too. But you can quit any time you want.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Found one, thanks for your help Thunkkin.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on January 12, 2011, 08:55:04 AM
I'm out of ideas.   :(

• Not based in Allanak
  • Only races that I want to work with are: human, dwarfs, and half-elf
  • Non-commatian (no mood for fighting)
  • No karma required races/guilds

Thanks,
Barsook

The AMAZING AMOS! Inventor and mastermind of hair-brained schemes...

Human from Tuluk that is an inventor. Numerous hair-braided schemes. From the ridiculous ("Ladies an gentleman! I bring you now the most incredible thing you have ever seen.. The mighty.. WINGED WAGON!" ::pulls away the tarp to reveal a massive, but flimsy contraption of wood and sandcloth:: "With this device one can fly just like the birds! For a demonstration I will have this wagon brought to the shield wall and you shall see it work!" ::after a brief pause:: "Do I have any volunteers?! Any at all?" ::someone from the crowd pipes up:: 'What happened to the last time you tried this' ::Amos winces for a moment:: "He's perfectly fine. Now eats through a straw.. Come, come now.. Volunteers..")

Also designs very dangerous weapons of war as well. Ballista's, Heavy Arblasts, etc.. Lots of fun. Would play it but I have other plans...
Czar of City Elves.

Inventor role sounds interesting, yoink
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Quote from: Reiteration on January 13, 2011, 03:31:06 PM

Yeah, but it's a coded heavily idea.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on January 13, 2011, 08:23:36 PM
Quote from: Reiteration on January 13, 2011, 03:31:06 PM

Yeah, but it's a coded heavily idea.

Doesn't have to be at all.

1: Most of the time is spent rambling to yourself / others in taverns about crazy schemes..
2: Via this you get contacts to help fund your projects.
3: RP out a few disasters without anything save for some item props or none at all.
4: Eventually use skill to make something obscenely awesome that will have all the other Houses either A: trying to get one. or B: trying to kidnap you to make them more.

Basically with this role you can: RP a lot. Be in a position to do very cool things and get into plots. Play an outside the box type thinker (guy who is too smart for his own good). Actually see some of these things made if you care to 'skill up'.

Actually the way I see it / would play it would be very little coded work in the beginning anyway. Eventually it would play a part, yes.. but its more of an RP role. Public demonstrations that end up in hilarity or disaster. Whatever.

I like my "Amazing Amos!" and would be my next PC but.. I have other plans. So.. TO ZE PEOPLE IT GOES!
Czar of City Elves.

Come play with me!
It takes two hands to open this safe. The manager has only one.

Quote from: Travel Cake on January 14, 2011, 08:07:52 AM
Come play with me!

Go play with Travel Cake.   TC rocks. 8)
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Darnit! Why did you have to ask while my computer was boom. :(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

i know this is an old thread but i wanted to add an idea for anyone willing to grab it.

you're a lesbian with a lover, but they betray you, and you're out to get them. *yay* guys like lesbians, and i'm interested in watching that strange world unfold. umm. yeah. anyway this one should win if done right
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Quote from: Cindy42 on February 05, 2011, 09:43:00 PM
i know this is an old thread but i wanted to add an idea for anyone willing to grab it.

you're a lesbian with a lover, but they betray you, and you're out to get them. *yay* guys like lesbians, and i'm interested in watching that strange world unfold. umm. yeah. anyway this one should win if done right

???  Might be the background for why someone might not like a certain gender. Don't think it would work if you're picking a specific PC to also do it with, unless it actually happens IG.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Quote from: Cindy42 on February 05, 2011, 09:43:00 PM

I think that ain't gonna happen in Zalanthans
Fredd-

There are more bisexual PCs than straight PCs in Armageddon, I'd wager. Lesbians are a dime a dozen.

Quote from: jstorrie on February 06, 2011, 06:08:12 PM
There are more bisexual PCs than straight PCs in Armageddon, I'd wager. Lesbians are a dime a dozen.

Huh... This hasn't been my experience yet.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on February 06, 2011, 06:46:06 PM
Quote from: jstorrie on February 06, 2011, 06:08:12 PM

Huh... This hasn't been my experience yet.

It hasn't been my experience, either. My bisexual females had a hard time finding female lovers, but men were a dime a dozen.

man, that's weird. my game time seems to be brimming with lesbians.

topic:   ;D come back. come back to me.  ;D i love you.  ;D so much.  ;D

sorry about the derail.

role: someone subtely creepy, maybe in tuluk because subtelty don't go in allanak. but its an overpowering subtle creepiness where you can't ask the guy next to you what the f$%k crazy guy meant by that but it sends chills down your spine and changes your coded mood to alarmed or frightened.

role: a severe elf-hater in tuluk, because somehow I haven't seen one in TWO YEARS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. /don't mind that

role: a human midget. with the desc the whatever human midget so we know what you be.

role: an intellect who secretly attempts to learn languages and lives in a city. obsessed with it.

role: a dwarf with a Focus to kill a sorceror king. not sure about the ig validity of this one

role: we need more elves. and the number of elves which actually stick to admiring stealing AND doing it also i... haven't seen enough in my opinion.

role: a total jackass who is the king of jackasses, who severely and insanely loves all manner of terrible things like stealing murder etc, and is intelligent and hides it extremely well among others. the scariest kind of criminal in our own society, in my opinion, not sure how it'd work IG.

role: a breed from a tribe, human or elf, or the bastard child of nobility, whose respective mini-cultures especially abhor breeds.

role: the mutant result of a humanoid mixed with a ferocious animal. if i understand correctly there's actually several species derived from humanoid mutants in the docs. i need to find them again, some of those things were shocking. i still have a hard time believing them.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Locking this as the OP's question appears to be answered.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.