Return

Started by warforged32, January 09, 2011, 02:39:50 PM

After 9 1/2 months away from Crackageddon, the embers have been stirred and I have returned. Character Application submitted and pending. Time can not go more slowly.

Quote from: warforged32 on January 09, 2011, 02:39:50 PM
After 9 1/2 months away from Crackageddon, the embers have been stirred and I have returned. Character Application submitted and pending. Time can not go more slowly.

Good to have you back! Fek 3 months away hurt me! hehe!
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."

Yeah, but I became obsessed with World of Warcraft, so that took my mind off the pain.
But then my game time ran out, and the pain returned, and I had come up with a character idea just by chance.
It's really not so bad as long as you don't think about it too much. Once you start thinking about it though, you just have the urge to play it again.
Hence "Crackageddon".

Hey man what you should do is roll up a beggar hippie in Allanak that thinks that templars are too mean-spirited. Regularly heckle them whenever you pass (after a bow, of course.) What're they gonna do, toss you in the pit? You're comic relief!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Hippies are too hip, and beggars aren't hip enough.
This is an oximoron?

Approved!
That was probably the fastest approval I've ever had!

Quote from: warforged32 on January 09, 2011, 03:07:16 PM
Approved!
That was probably the fastest approval I've ever had!

There's hope for me then!

Welcome back!

Awesome. I get your newb-again boots. Hurry up.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Oh man, welcome back!

Play another mul soon.

Welcome back.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Exxxxxxxxxcellent....
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Two weeks away apart from one or two 20 min logins are already doing my head in.

Fucking work, fucking life.

Ehh.....

Welcome back.