The Game's Down Thread.

Started by Zoan, January 05, 2011, 08:28:23 PM

I guess I must wait for tomorrow! :(
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Shhh, it was an orgy/sacrifice at the volcano in TEk's back yard.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

WOOT

edit: that is to say, I'm in
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 2 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Guys? Where are you guys? Why don't you try to log in, guys?
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

I'm in
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

god people get a life it's just a game you all acted like it was the end of the world or something *innocently whistles as he rapid fires the connect key*
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

QuoteThere are 13 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

I am impressed.

There are 2 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Get in.

I was number 7!
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Game is up.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Wow, I haven't seen the game move like this in quite a while.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Armageddon's back
Have no fear, Ginka is here
Yeah. Haiku and stuff.

I think ginka likes its new home. Perhaps if we send Saikun regular offerings of ammo, booze, and .... "spice" ... it will continue to operate in this manner.
Sarge?

There are 37 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

yeah. told you there were bunches of us just waitin'. Admit it, were all addicted.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

As much I would like to play, I think I'll hold off until tomorrow.

Who knows if it'll cut out again on us tonight, eh? Don't want any crazy lag-induced deaths or something.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

CMUD won't log me in. Is there a new address or something?
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Yeah, I am beyond tired, but I just had to get in and get me a hit before bed. :D
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Cowboy on January 06, 2011, 11:20:26 PM
CMUD won't log me in. Is there a new address or something?

Use armageddon.org to connect, not the IP address.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Anyone else using CMUD? Can you tell me how you set up your new session please?
I'd rather be lucky than good.

I logged in, and then quit.  HAH.  TRY TO KILL MY PC NOW. 

Now, to never log in again.  I'll be safe.

Quote from: Azareth on January 06, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
All I know is that I'm going fucking crazy here. I work twelve hour shifts... Sometimes fourteen or fifteen depending on how busy we are. And taking shit from thirty bosses all day, and having damn near impossible deadlines drives me fucking crazy. All I want to do is come home to some goddamn Armageddon and live someone else's life for a few hours... Come on, Ginka, straighten your ass up.

That's fucking depressing to read. Not that I'm much different, which makes it even more depressing.

Quote from: spicemustflow on January 07, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
All I know is that I'm going fucking crazy here. I work twelve hour shifts... Sometimes fourteen or fifteen depending on how busy we are. And taking shit from thirty bosses all day, and having damn near impossible deadlines drives me fucking crazy. All I want to do is come home to some goddamn Armageddon and live someone else's life for a few hours... Come on, Ginka, straighten your ass up.

That's fucking depressing to read. Not that I'm much different, which makes it even more depressing.

I don't think it's that depressing, life is hard, for most people, even those not found online. It's more like a small positive that people managed to find Armageddon, a place where their imagination, personality strengths and so on can be appreciated by peers. I see it less me hiding from what I have IRL and going to what IRL could never provide for me.

Logged in. Sat at the bar. Contacted a few people, they weren't around. Logged out. Business as usual.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Mooney on January 07, 2011, 01:15:11 AM
Quote from: spicemustflow on January 07, 2011, 12:20:52 AM

I don't think it's that depressing, life is hard, for most people, even those not found online. It's more like a small positive that people managed to find Armageddon, a place where their imagination, personality strengths and so on can be appreciated by peers. I see it less me hiding from what I have IRL and going to what IRL could never provide for me.

Eh, some of the responses on here remind me that addiction is definitely present in online gaming.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~