The Game's Down Thread.

Started by Zoan, January 05, 2011, 08:28:23 PM

Quote from: Reiloth on January 07, 2011, 03:07:58 AM
Quote from: Mooney on January 07, 2011, 01:15:11 AM
Quote from: spicemustflow on January 07, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
Quote from: Azareth on January 06, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
All I know is that I'm going fucking crazy here. I work twelve hour shifts... Sometimes fourteen or fifteen depending on how busy we are. And taking shit from thirty bosses all day, and having damn near impossible deadlines drives me fucking crazy. All I want to do is come home to some goddamn Armageddon and live someone else's life for a few hours... Come on, Ginka, straighten your ass up.

That's fucking depressing to read. Not that I'm much different, which makes it even more depressing.

I don't think it's that depressing, life is hard, for most people, even those not found online. It's more like a small positive that people managed to find Armageddon, a place where their imagination, personality strengths and so on can be appreciated by peers. I see it less me hiding from what I have IRL and going to what IRL could never provide for me.

Eh, some of the responses on here remind me that addiction is definitely present in online gaming.

Addicted, who's addicted, shuttup you don't know me go away I can stop whenever I want to stop JUDGING MEEEEEEEE.

I went to sleep 5 hours earlier than usual today, just so when I woke up I could game it up on some armage. Maybe I should be posting this on the addiction thread.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Reiloth on January 07, 2011, 03:06:35 AM
Logged in. Sat at the bar. Contacted a few people, they weren't around.  Had Mudsex Logged out. Business as usual.

Fixed it for you ;)
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on January 07, 2011, 04:52:48 AM
Quote from: Reiloth on January 07, 2011, 03:06:35 AM
Logged in. Sat at the bar. Contacted a few people, they weren't around.  Had actual sex Logged out. Business as usual.

Fixed it for you ;)

FTFY
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Saikun on January 05, 2011, 09:27:15 PM
Well, at the very earliest it will be tomorrow morning, US east coast time. I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

-S

I'll need you as an alibi.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

It's up, so locking this beast up.  Go pk some noobs.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.