I just started playing and...

Started by Lsguitarist, November 25, 2010, 05:29:42 PM

I just wanted to say that this game kicks a lot of ass. I'm finally starting to figure things out, and i actually can sorta feel the character i made, as well as the world he's in coming to life. Perdy damn cool.

Forsooth.

Welcome to Armageddon, glad to have you on board :)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Welcome, young padawan! Keep loving the game, you'll get some downs but just get right back up and go and consider it a learning experience. :D

Welcome to Crackageddon.

Dibs on his boots!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I love seeing posts like this.

Glad you're enjoying your first sweet taste of Crackageddon.

WELCOME TO ARMAGEDDON! :D
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I'm thankful to have you. Welcome to Armageddon.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Welcome, I hope you stay here for years.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Welcome, and remember, death is not the end.

Welcome.

Hang onto your boots.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Quote from: Lsguitarist on November 25, 2010, 05:29:42 PM
I just wanted to say that this game kicks a lot of ass. I'm finally starting to figure things out, and i actually can sorta feel the character i made, as well as the world he's in coming to life. Perdy damn cool.

Forsooth.

Yeah thats good.
Just wait until your friendly neighborhood Synth thinks you got some good looking boots.  ;)
Backstab is actually the only dialog option an assassin has.

Welcome. Armageddon is the best MUD on the internet. Ride the highs, and endure the lows. Good to have you on board.
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Glad to have you along for the ride.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Your DOOMED!
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Welcome to Armageddon!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on November 26, 2010, 01:34:13 AM
Welcome to Armageddon!
Quote from: Potaje on November 26, 2010, 01:04:48 AM
Your DOOMED!

These two seem the best to use for now. :)
Welcome!
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Nice to know you're here, can't wait to see you raise some stories and legends!

By the way, my current PC wears size 8 shoes.  So if you could go about pre-tailoring your boots, I'd be appreciative.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I already junked my boots, AND my tandu sausages, so HA!

Welcome to Armageddon. Don't be afraid to ask questions via the Helper Chat or posting on the GDB's ask the players section, or in this thread. Do be afraid of people that want your boots, or people that will try to steal your feet upon finding you have no boots.

Quote from: Cutthroat on November 26, 2010, 04:31:28 PM
Welcome to Armageddon. Don't be afraid to ask questions via the Helper Chat or posting on the GDB's ask the players section, or in this thread. Do be afraid of people that want your boots, or people that will try to steal your feet upon finding you have no boots.

You were saying?
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Welcome, new player. ;)

Glad that you like it.

Please take special note of the posters in this thread that warned, "endure the lows." That's some real good advice.

Quote from: Lsguitarist on November 25, 2010, 05:29:42 PM

Forsooth.

Great to have you aboard, dear.  Enjoy these first, whirlwind-romance days, and remember them when the storms (inevitably) come.   ;)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome to Armageddon!

Do you know why everyone says that? It's one of the first things you see when you die!
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Now you've got the taste, your addicted, you can't get away! Mwhahaha

Welcome to Armageddon =]
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."