I can has sibling?

Started by Rairen, November 05, 2010, 08:29:35 PM

I'm not saying I'm back, but if there happened to be a high drama, city-based role open, it'd really be a shame to not advertise it in case the bug suddenly enveloped anyone reading this thread sometime soon.  I think I can play men, but I'm very out of practice, and I'm atrocious at women, at least normal ones.  Ideal roles involve high probability of developing close emotional ties and then getting killed, thereby leaving you and your character devastated.  Because that's...

8)

... how I roll. 
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

I'm an idiot.  EST time zone, PM with opportunities (aka, don't reveal your character on the GDB), and nothing karma-intensive.  Appreciate it!

Quote from: Rairen on November 05, 2010, 08:40:58 PM
I'm an idiot.  EST time zone, PM with opportunities (aka, don't reveal your character on the GDB), and nothing karma-intensive.  Appreciate it!
Oh so I guess my sorcerer will have to be siblingless for a little longer  :-[
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Just like my mindbender mul.  :'(

Quote from: Rairen on November 05, 2010, 08:29:35 PM
I'm not saying I'm back, but if there happened to be a high drama, city-based role open, it'd really be a shame to not advertise it in case the bug suddenly enveloped anyone reading this thread sometime soon.  I think I can play men, but I'm very out of practice, and I'm atrocious at women, at least normal ones.  Ideal roles involve high probability of developing close emotional ties and then getting killed, thereby leaving you and your character devastated.  Because that's...

8)

... how I roll. 

Come play with us, Rairen. Forever, and ever, and ever.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on November 06, 2010, 11:25:55 PM
Quote from: Rairen on November 05, 2010, 08:29:35 PM
I'm not saying I'm back, but if there happened to be a high drama, city-based role open, it'd really be a shame to not advertise it in case the bug suddenly enveloped anyone reading this thread sometime soon.  I think I can play men, but I'm very out of practice, and I'm atrocious at women, at least normal ones.  Ideal roles involve high probability of developing close emotional ties and then getting killed, thereby leaving you and your character devastated.  Because that's...

8)

... how I roll.  

Come play with us, Rairen. Forever, and ever, and ever.

Miss you, too, Mr. Rabbit Ears.  (Of all the things you've done and will do, that emote is going to persist as my most vivid memory.  :D)