Looking for a role :/

Started by Bogre, October 09, 2010, 06:29:09 PM

Howdy guys.

I'm looking for a role, anything really. Family member, suggestions for interesting roles, particular neat things to try, anything, really.

I've sort of burnt through a few of my concepts pretty rapidly in the past few weeks, and well, I think I'm out of them.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I would love to snap you up, but I have a feeling you probably don't want to wait as long as it would take to sort the red tape. But if you're interested I'll send in a request.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Make an elven bodybuilder that travels the world putting on shows of musculature and vascularity.

Quote from: Timetwister on October 10, 2010, 12:22:17 AM
Make an elven bodybuilder that travels the world putting on shows of musculature and vascularity.

The mulish, broad-shouldered elf flexes his trapezius as he raises them over his head, the jagged teeth of his serratus anterior popping out like the crags of the Shield wall. His lateral thoracic artery bulges like a dwarf on Zharal.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Too bad my family is full. An elven bodybuilder would fit right in.  :D

(reaches into the bag of mystery and wonder and pulls out...)

You are Jub-Jub.. the Golden-shelled Kank..

Being the last of your kind you wander the world franticaly in search of a mate, saving noobs everywhere you go.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Tuluk's about to get rad(der) again. FYI.

Try the complete opposite of your last long-lived character and go with that concept to-the-hilt?

Like, the aged logger woman who just couldn't support herself and four children logging and had to use the axe as a weapon for the first time and travel caravans everywhere as a guard.
Or a 'nakki kid who was forced to get addicted to spice so he wouldn't run away from his orphanage and steal/perform/whore for them.
Or a pick-pocket who's just been released from the dungeon after having been caught and tortured for theft, and needs to now make a living with broken fingers/bones...

Ebil Cultist!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Thanks for all the replies :)

I've got one and I'm having fun...now...must...log...out...

Make a physician that wants to cure dwarf baldness.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Quote from: Reiteration on October 13, 2010, 10:58:24 AM
Make a physician that wants to cure dwarf baldness.

Or make a mad-scientist that wants to disease dwarves with hair.

See how one concept is actually two?  INTENT IS AMAZING!
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC