Weekend Sibling

Started by Is Friday, October 02, 2010, 04:26:50 AM

Hey dudes. I'm looking for something to do until the middle of January on my weekends. I'll be available to play during weekdays for the next couple of weeks though, sporadically. (Maybe.)

Here's what I want:
- non combative role
- sibling of some kind, don't care on age too much. Although I do have a lot of fun playing younger sorts.
- sex/race/guild, I don't really care. Preferably human.

I don't have to be "fair" and wait for everyone to get a chance to read this and respond. I can and might respond to literally the first offer I find vaguely appealing.

Please send me as much information as you can--the more you're willing to work with me on how you want the role to be played, the better. I'm perfectly fine with guidelines or personality traits already laid out. I actually prefer that!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I've locked down something. Thank you everyone who sent me some offers. :) Sorry I couldn't accept them all.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.