Not So Random Wants related to Stamina (+ elf vs human pissing contest!)

Started by Drayab, August 04, 2010, 03:35:31 AM

Quote from: FightClub on August 26, 2010, 03:07:31 AMSpawnloser just posts for the sake of posting, and argues for exactly the same. He has no real belief in anything. It's why you catch him being hypocritical constantly.
How little you know and how little you understand.  I actually have very strong beliefs, which is why I post at all.  Try picking a fight elsewhere, though.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on August 26, 2010, 04:56:38 AM
Quote from: FightClub on August 26, 2010, 03:07:31 AMSpawnloser just posts for the sake of posting, and argues for exactly the same. He has no real belief in anything. It's why you catch him being hypocritical constantly.
How little you know and how little you understand.  I actually have very strong beliefs, which is why I post at all.  Try picking a fight elsewhere, though.

I understand a lot, like your 7,000 post count, because you want your name on every single thread in the forums, first and last. I could look through a thousand suggestion threads, and I can guarantee spawnloser is going to be arguing against whatever idea is not his own.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: FightClub on August 26, 2010, 06:15:48 AM

I understand a lot, like your 7,000 post count, because you want your name on every single thread in the forums, first and last. I could look through a thousand suggestion threads, and I can guarantee spawnloser is going to be arguing against whatever idea is not his own.

To quote you from another forum....

Quote from: FightClubBtw this isn't arm, or soi. We don't start flame wars just for the sake of it. Maintain some civility, and maturity, kids.

You're certainly not helping much on our end, buddy.

Quote from: FightClub on August 26, 2010, 06:15:48 AM

No, he's going to argue against things he agrees with. Most people post nothing if they agree with the idea.

Quote from: Qzzrbl on August 26, 2010, 06:21:50 AM
Quote from: FightClubBtw this isn't arm, or soi. We don't start flame wars just for the sake of it. Maintain some civility, and maturity, kids.

You're certainly not helping much on our end, buddy.

Traitor...
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

You're going completely off-topic.  You're completely misinterpreting the data you have available to you.  You're flaming/trolling.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

The rules of the forum state that we shouldn't engage in back-and-forth with people who are trolling/flaming. Report and move on, please. Here's me helping you do that.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

And here's me banning the initiator and responders.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.