Tan Muark - Open for Applications

Started by Talia, August 03, 2010, 11:18:26 PM

The Tan Muark, gypsies of Zalanthas, are looking for one family member to become non-virtual. This role is very demanding and can feel restrictive, because Muarki players are expected to adhere to a high standard of roleplay and follow the documentation closely; however, the right player will get all the benefits of a close-knit family, the right to travel across the Known in the coolest little wagon ever, and the possibility of immediately becoming involved in a bunch of plots the Muarki are up to.

The ideal candidate is a self-starter with possibly some prior leadership or self-starter-ing experience in game, plenty of play time with preferably some intersection with peak, a desire to play a highly social role, and good roleplaying ability. Characters of either gender are fine. Mundanes only; magickers will not be accepted.

Players who are currently in a sponsored or leadership role, or who have poor account notes, or who prefer very solitary roles will receive less consideration for this role.

Please submit your application by the end of Tuesday, August 10th through the request tool, under the category "Clan Related -> Role Application." Please include your account name, your GDB handle, a fleshed-out concept, and your playtimes. Any questions you may have should also come through the request tool.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Because there are a couple of role calls open at the moment that are of higher priority to the game world (southern templarate and Kadius), we are going to close this up for now and re-open for applications at a later time. Though I dearly love fresh gyspy brainz, we're stocked up well enough at the moment, in comparison to other areas. If there are any questions about this, they can be directed through the request tool.
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

I require more gypsy brains.  Please put in a role application in the request tool if you are interested in the role.  Apps will close in one week.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

This application call is now closed. Thanks to those who applied; you'll be hearing back about our decision within the next few days.