The Big Event is Here (kicking off that little Nak thing Vanth mentioned)

Started by netflix, July 17, 2010, 03:49:29 AM

What time should we start the event:

7pm EST
17 (29.3%)
8pm EST
12 (20.7%)
9pm EST
12 (20.7%)
10pm EST
8 (13.8%)
11pm EST
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

So the big event you've all been waiting for is here. By now, it should be posted in every major population area and will take place on July 28th.

The big thing left to decide is what time to out this particular event, which will kick off the multi day major Allanak event. This event should be at or under 90 minutes (not including after party).

So fill in your poll options!
Squinting at the such-and-such dwarf, the so-and-so woman asks, in sirihish:
     "You put jam in your peenee hole to keep from making baby juice?"

I'm not going to attend this, but I did vote.  I looked at the amount of votes, picked the bracket with the lowest amount, and put my stamp right freakin there.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on July 20, 2010, 05:12:57 PM
I'm not going to attend this, but I did vote.  I looked at the amount of votes, picked the bracket with the lowest amount, and put my stamp right freakin there.

That's very kind, in some strange way.

I wouldn't normally vote for 7 EST, but I have to be up for work Thursday. :(

Excited, BTW, IC and OOC.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Feco on July 20, 2010, 05:16:35 PM
Quote from: Malifaxis on July 20, 2010, 05:12:57 PMI'm not going to attend this, but I did vote.  I looked at the amount of votes, picked the bracket with the lowest amount, and put my stamp right freakin there.
It is, actually.  It ensures that the time with the most votes must win by a greater margin, ensuring the true majority of people that would attend can attend.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on July 20, 2010, 09:23:39 PM
Quote from: Malifaxis on July 20, 2010, 05:12:57 PMI'm not going to attend this, but I did vote.  I looked at the amount of votes, picked the bracket with the lowest amount, and put my stamp right freakin there.
It is, actually.  It ensures that the time with the most votes must win by a greater margin, ensuring the true majority of people that would attend can attend.

Except that, assuming half the playerbase doesn't play in Allanak, but votes on the GDB anyway, they could totally fuck the experience up for players of 'nakkis by voting to kick off the event hours before the majority of them could log in.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on July 20, 2010, 10:04:35 PM
Quote from: spawnloser on July 20, 2010, 09:23:39 PM

Except that, assuming half the playerbase doesn't play in Allanak, but votes on the GDB anyway, they could totally fuck the experience up for players of 'nakkis by voting to kick off the event hours before the majority of them could log in.

One would at least hope that people were honoest enough to only vote if they were planning to / hoping to attend said event. One would hope.

Alright, I think we're going to try for a 7:30pm EST on Wed the 28th start time.

Well -I- would personally highly recommend it. :) Final details will be posted on the Nak boards this afternoon.

Thank you for holding this!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Thank you one and all for coming! It was a hoot.

It was a great event.  Kudos to those that put it on!
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.