Borsail
7 (6.8%)
Tor
6 (5.8%)
Oash
6 (5.8%)
Winrothol
16 (15.5%)
Human or desert elf tribes (gypsies, SLK, ATV, Anyali, etc.)
12 (11.7%)
T'zai Byn
10 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Voting closed: July 10, 2003, 02:32:02 AM

There's all sorts of Staff out there cooler then Vendyra! Gosh. Do you see HER running around in a kank suit? Nope don't think so.

:-p

Now, if Fale was in the running it'd blow all of the others out of the water. Also if there was a dwarven tribe coded... Or a half-giant one someplace... Phew... no contest there.

It can be an old school type of thing... The half-giants were showed what to do long long ago by "ancients" who left behind all sorts of tools and such that noone knows how to use, and their magick which the half-giants can barely use.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I was going to vote for Kadius, but then I had to throw it for the mixed tribals, which now that I think of it, was a bad idea. Damn D-Elf tribes.

I have to cast my vote with Winrothol.  Cool people, great rp, and an AWESOME IMM.

Kurac is sweet to, but Winrothol is just....Over the top 8)
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I'd have to say a pc run clan (now defunct) :cry: was my favorite with The Guild as my second favorite ever. Most of the rest to me are the same crap with slightly different rules and surroundings.

Quote from: "Tony"I was going to vote for Kadius, but then I had to throw it for the mixed tribals, which now that I think of it, was a bad idea. Damn D-Elf tribes.

What Tony said.   I'd encourage anyone thinking about trying Kadius to do so :D
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

I voted for Kurac, but the best clans aren't on here.  'rinth clans are the best, hands-down.  The Byn wouldn't have even been on my voting list.  :roll:
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Oash... need I say more?  We're the ones that put the EV in evil (don't ask me why though).  And if that's not valid, I'm gonna vote for Reynolte!  Yay Silverwood!