Mundane Seeks Non-Mundane Sibling

Started by Barzalene, June 22, 2010, 09:24:41 PM

Mundane seeks non-mundane sibling
I'm looking for a sibling. I can't promise you action or even interaction, just a background with a lot emotional territory to explore.
Must be human.
Appreciation for Bruce Springsteen a plus.

Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

By the way, I think I don't suck too much to play with and if you can't now but think you might later contact me and I'll try not to die.
Only need one, by the way.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I think this is filled.

If not, play with Barz cuz she's the bomb.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

It was all over before I even knew it had begun.  :'(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.