Magick: how does my character deal with it?

Started by AmandaGreathouse, June 08, 2010, 11:46:43 PM

Never played a gemmed before....

But I'd imagine the Vivaduan temple to (literally) be the local watering hole for the elementalist quarters.....

Why would my krathi or elkrosian go the the viv temple?!

Because there's the potential for free effing water, that's why.

Just my two cents....

-shrug-

If there was enough of an established community for gemmed characters and enough to do, they might not have to consistently resort to chumming with their opposite element out of sheer goshdarned loneliness. You get the same problem with 'rinthis, half-elves, and that terribly bored nobles' guard at the bar. Soloing is well and good, but sometimes folks want to interact.

My Rukkian has hung out in almost every temple. Mostly because he'sfriends with the other gemmed. My gemmed has been feared, hated, loved, respected, and everything in between. From normal people.

It comes down to the players, and how you rp the charecters, and that's the reaction you get.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died