Call for a Twin or Younger Sibling

Started by Bluefae, May 31, 2010, 07:35:36 PM

Greetings to all!  I'm trying to ease back into the game as summer looms nigh, and was hoping for a little help.  =)  The "help" would manifest in the following ways:

* Twin or younger sibling (the age-range is low and limited)
     * Full human, female or male
     * May start anywhere, per the established backstory
     * Starting in a period of family crisis
     * May be just about any guild and sub-guild; magickers might be possible but would require working with the story and possibly with the staff

There might eventually be (up to 2) more of us, but this is the starter nucleus.  At the beginning, my play times will be limited primarily to weekends and some sporadic play throughout the day (sorry to be so vague; the full summer schedule has yet to reveal itself).

PM me for more info.  Thanks!
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

What are your normal play times?
How much interaction are you hoping to have with the siblings?
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Quote from: Delstro on May 31, 2010, 09:50:39 PM
What are your normal play times?

Right now they're looking like the weekends, and a little in the evenings.  I can sometimes play during the day as well, but that really depends on a mix of work, school, and other non-game responsibilities.

QuoteHow much interaction are you hoping to have with the siblings?

If we both survive long enough, intensive.  However, my hope is that by not limiting the starting location (my critter's starting in Allanak) that the other person can determine that for themselves.  Obviously, if s/he starts north and stays north, we won't be seeing one another for a good while.  Still, just the knowledge of having a PC sibling somewhere "out there" is kinda cool, yes?   :)

Hope that helps. 

- Eleanor Roosevelt

>:( Just a little too late to take that! Welcome back by the way.

Quote from: Kassindra on June 01, 2010, 06:25:48 AM
>:( Just a little too late to take that! Welcome back by the way.

Thanks, honey.  Good to -be- back.  Already had my first "I so remember why I play this game" moment last night.  =)

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Looks like I have myself a blood-relation.  Keep safe out there in the sands . . .

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Per the guidelines posted here, http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,36773.0.html all family roles that you plan to recruit for must be accounted for and recruited from the time you get the character started.  Ideally, this would all be done before submitting your PC, so that staff has a heads' up for how many PCs are in the family and who they are.  Keep in mind that you can't find one or two, and then decide later on to recruit for another.  They all should be recruited at the same time.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!

Yikes!  I must have misunderstood the PC/Staff correspondence, then.  Sorry, still adjusting to the new guidelines.   :-\  In that case . . .

Looks like two more slots remain open.  "Come on down, you're the next contestant on the Price is Right Time is Nigh!"

- Eleanor Roosevelt

What are the other two positions for? Two more twins (making Quadruplets?)?
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.