Family Role Call

Started by Kevo, May 07, 2010, 02:59:59 AM

May 07, 2010, 02:59:59 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:42:08 PM by Kevo
Well, for those of you interested, I have a family role open. Only one, though it is not too limited. My playtimes are varied, though broad, ranging usually from 11pm C - 6am C, or often even later than that. I can rearrange my sleep schedule for arm (done it so many times), but my only current limit is 4pm to 11 or 12pm Central.

Restrictions- Age, Race, and Gender have been decided, mundane roles only. Everything else can be hashed out over PMs.

You'll be playing the daughter of my char, and I promise emotional roleplay, vivid storytelling, and a couple handfuls of laughs.
(Guarantee void on or before or after the date of creation, ginka's whims invalidate anything she wants to, regardless of how much I whine)

Some people may say I'm a good role-player, some may say I'm bad, but if you ask any of the staff, they'll guarantee that I am indeed a player.

Naturally, all communication and decisions will be forwarded to staff.

For ease of use- These are the times that I -don't- play. I have no life outside Arm, so, I'll most likely be playing outside of these times, excluding days off.

Eastern-     5p-12a
Central-      4p-11p
Mountain-   3p-10p
Pacific-       2p-9p

Sorry if your not in those timezones, this post is too lengthy as it is.

Edited to add Winterless' fix of my timezones. Ty Winterless.
Quote from: Scarecrow on February 21, 2014, 04:45:46 PMIn Zalanthas, people don't dig graves with shovels, they dig them with their own tongues.

Quote from: Kevo on May 07, 2010, 02:59:59 AM
For ease of use- These are the times that I -don't- play. I have no life outside Arm, so, I'll most likely be playing outside of these times, excluding days off.

Eastern-     5p-12a
Central-      4p-11p
Mountain-   3p-10p
Pacific-       2p-9p

ftfy

Kevo has played some of the most interesting, diverse roles I've ever seen done. If I weren't already in a role... and it was morally sound of me to snatch it up... I would.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a child again. :( I wish I could.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Kevo is awesome.

A rather good roleplayer and able to pull you into a nice old role easily.

Has time and doesn't have a problem with keeping a PC alive either!!
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Kevo is AMAZING. I'm tempted to snatch this up myself.... Alas, I have people relying on my current character, even though I'm kinda bored with her.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on May 08, 2010, 04:41:46 PM
Kevo is AMAZING. I'm tempted to snatch this up myself.... Alas, I have people relying on my current character, even though I'm kinda bored with her.

:(

ack! Bad aim. Wrong thread.

Sorry.

I don't know Kevo, but hell if my pc dies real fast maybe I'll take the role.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

The lack of this role is beginning to affect IG circumstances, so I need to fill it kind of soon. What can I say to persuade you?

I hunt mek's with shards of glass, me and muk utep got spiced off our ass.
I've played three serial killers AND the guy who killed them, bought fifty casks of water, and in the Gaj I spilled 'em.
I kissed the Dragon, on his nose, seduced a hundred gypsies, called them all rose.
My handicapped chars always lead the Byn, Down syndrome sergeant? Made of Wyn.

I've time and time again to kill. Hungry for roleplay? I'll give you your fill. I rock so hard, you'll probably need ointment. I'm the Physician of Doom, please make an appointment.

All I need is a chance. We're already up to our necks in plots, intrigue, murder, betrayal, I'm talking about the good stuff! I can't give much away, but seriously, if you've seen the mantis head lately, and you're looking for something new, give me a PM, I'll see what I can do. (still rhyming for some reason?)

Please don't make me turn what could be an awesome, time of your life roleplay experience into another creepy VNPC family member. Oh, did I mention? There's one Drov of an inheritance.
Quote from: Scarecrow on February 21, 2014, 04:45:46 PMIn Zalanthas, people don't dig graves with shovels, they dig them with their own tongues.

If I didn't have a character right now, I'd be on top of this.

If my character dies soon, I'm going to be on top of this.

Kevo is an amazing player, someone grab it.

If my char wasn't totally awesome, I would totally RP with you for this role man. But sadface, I'm having a drov of a time with my current char.

Done and done. Thank you, MYsTEry, for your unusual application, and for the rest of you.

.....o.o........Watch out.

Role filled.

Quote from: Kevo on May 11, 2010, 01:28:19 AM
Done and done. Thank you, MYsTEry, for your unusual application

My money's on IsFriday.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on May 11, 2010, 01:34:10 AM
Quote from: Kevo on May 11, 2010, 01:28:19 AM
Done and done. Thank you, MYsTEry, for your unusual application

My money's on IsFriday.
Just what exactly... are you trying to say here?
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.