Atlanta APM (DragonnCon)

Started by j0ram, July 07, 2003, 10:11:42 PM

Alright, we've got less than two months to go, so I'd like to try and get a list of who is crashing in my room, so I don't promise more space than I have.

Details are: August 29th through May 1st at the Hyatt Regency and Mariott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia. I've got a room rented with three beds and enough floor space for about 6 people (comfortably). I'm taking one  bed, and another has been claimed, and I'm asking $20 a night for whoever wants the third. Other than that, I'm not asking cash from anyone who wants to crash (though donations would be appreciated). It will be the hangout/party room for the Armers and friends and will likely be active till the wee hours of the morning, so for those who need to be in bed by midnight you may want to think twice. There will be food and drink, and it should be an all around good time.

If you want in (even if you've already spoken to me) please drop me an e-mail so I can confirm (especially if you want that third bed). You can reach me at joram@jaxfinewine.com . Please try to confirm with me as soon as possible.

August 29th to May 1st...

That's a pretty long convention.

So, if I want the third bed I will owe you approximately $5440.00.

Sign me UP!

:twisted:

Never post while sober, I say.