No longer the Tuluki RPT thread

Started by Irulan, April 29, 2010, 03:00:15 PM

I was never confused. I tended to assume that new updates meant new updates.

Maybe that's just me and my common sense, though.

Quote from: a strange shadow on August 26, 2010, 10:01:13 PM

Yeah I kinda got the impression that whenever they changed the title of the thread (the New NEW Tuluk RPT thread..the New New Tuluk Thread Part IV..etc. etc. etc.) it meant they were updating the thread with new information that people who are interested in Tuluk RPTs would be interested in. Y'know, since they're new. And updated. And stuff.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on August 26, 2010, 10:51:21 PM

Yeah I kinda got the impression that whenever they changed the title of the thread (the New NEW Tuluk RPT thread..the New New Tuluk Thread Part IV..etc. etc. etc.) it meant they were updating the thread with new information that people who are interested in Tuluk RPTs would be interested in. Y'know, since they're new. And updated. And stuff.

Well, for a time it was YET Another Tuluki Rpt!

Sure, I kept informed through the IC boards. It's more that I decided to stop reading the thread because the subject stopped changing.

I don't see who's feelings are hurt by starting a new announcement thread for a new event.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on August 26, 2010, 10:54:17 PM
Quote from: Lizzie on August 26, 2010, 10:51:21 PM

Well, for a time it was YET Another Tuluki Rpt!

Sure, I kept informed through the IC boards. It's more that I decided to stop reading the thread because the subject stopped changing.

I don't see who's feelings are hurt by starting a new announcement thread for a new event.

I don't understand the point of unnecessary (and unnecessarily snarky) posts, either. No one was having any trouble discerning that there was another event with another bump. Perhaps Irulan will do better to simply post them on in game boards and leave those who might not check them often hanging. :)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Please stay on topic, or this thread will be locked.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!